Forums Horror Movie Talk
"Ouija" -Original Story- Last Chapter

Chapter Twelve

Staring at the crucifix, Angelina smiled. It had been nearly ten months nce the terrifying incident. Things had been rough, but she felt the trantion back into normalcy was nearing completion today. After the horrifying events had settled, things began to fall into place for her family. Diane left them a hefty lump of money in her will, that over the years she had built up, along with her entire estate. Angelina, along with her husband, felt it would be best to relocate. If there were ever a valid reason for a fresh start, they believed their tuation more than qualified. Selling their home, along with Diane’s, the family left everything behind to begin anew. Moving out of state, they were able to find themselves a beautiful home. It was a spacious five bedroom, with three bathrooms, two living rooms, a den and a pool house. The yard was masve, and graced with an in-ground pool. The largest tree homed a medium zed tree house, and within the extra space of the yard they were able to place a trampoline next to the miniature playground. Up until the last few weeks, as the leaves began to change and the temperature started to fall, their house was full of guests. It felt safe, and overly normal.Today held gnificance, because after a lengthy and time consuming process, Nichole was attending her final check up. Due to the extent of her injuries, the doctor felt it necessary to take time on her skin grafts. Finally, Nichole would be able to truly leave the past behind, and wouldn’t be haunted every time she glanced in mirror. Many times, Angelina had spoken to Nichole about the posseson. Surpringly, she remembered everything. Her daughter was changed, and blamed herself for her actions. It was something Angelina was trying hard to change.Taking a step away, she turned towards the coffee table. Hayden and Leighton sat next to each other, busy with their homework. Hayden had a frown on his face as he battled with math, and Leighton concentrated on tracing the handwriting in her book. Angelina studied her daughter’s hand as she wrote, her index finger was nothing more than a nub now. Leighton had write, ung her middle and ring finger. It took her a while to master it, but as of late, it bothers her less and less. Angelina’s heart still broke at the ght, her daughter’s life will forever be changed by something so small. Leighton had a hard time being around Nichole for quite some time, and only recently did that change.Hayden let out a low gh, and tossed his pencil to the floor. Picking up the paper, he began stuffing it into his blue folder. Leaving it on the floor, he made his way to the couch. Turning on the televion, he began flipping through the channels. After the incident, he had begin having terrible nightmares. His screams would wake Angelina, and sometimes it would happen more than once a night. For over a month, he slept in their bed, too scared to sleep by himself. Thankfully, they had begin to deplete, and her son was able to enjoy a normal nights rest.Nathan walked into the living room, fastening his belt as he began to stop. Smiling at his wife, he made his way to their son.

“Did you finish your homework,” Nathan asked.

“Yeah,” Hayden’s eyes were glued to the TV.

“Can I see it,” Nathan questioned.

“Why,” Hayden responded.

“Because I want to marvel at how smart my son is,” Nathan teased.

tting quiet for a few moments, Hayden lifted the remote and pressed the off button. With a light moan, he returned to his place next to his ster. Taking out the folder, he pulled his homework back out.“Lovely child,” Nathan murmured.

Nathan was plagued with sleep walking after the incident, something Angelina had never experienced before. Many times she was started by finding her husband standing somewhere in the shadows. Multiple times, she found him stopped at the front door, facing the crucifix. Other times, he would be standing next to one of the children’s beds, as if he were watching them sleep. The most common place she would find him, was standing against the wall in their bedroom, staring at her sleeping body.It was obvious everyone was effected by the horror they lived through, but Angelina felt it was logical. Something so traumatic, and utterly terrifying was bound to leave a mark. Still she felt that things were getting better, and soon they would be able to leave it behind.A loud knock came from the front door, quickly Nathan made his way over to answer it. With Angelina standing behind him, he twisted the lock and pulled the door open. Standing in their doorway was Dillon, who came to stay almost every weekend.“Did you forget your key,” Nathan asked as he hugged his son.

“Yeah, Andrew took my keys today on accident.” Dillon answered.

“He couldn’t make it,” Angelina asked.

“No, he had an evening class tonight.” Dillon responded as he hugged his mother.

“How is the married life,” Nathan joked.

“We arent married,” Dillon smiled. “Yet.”

“You guys act like youre married,” Angelina smiled.

“Well, I have been wanting to ask him. But I think he also has been wanting to ask me, so im not sure how to work that out.” Dillon laughed.

“I dunno what to tell you son, I like vagina.” Nathan stated.

“Nathan,” Angelina popped her husband’s arm.

“What, I just mean that the guy usually proposes. But they are both guys, so I dunno how to go about that tuation.” Nathan laughed.

Rolling her eyes, Angelina smiled.“Are you sure you don’t mind watching your brother and ster for a little bit?” Angelina asked.

“Not at all,” Dillon answered. “It will give me time to get settled.”

“Well I am hoping it wont take too long, it will be a little late when we get home, but I would love to go out and eat to celebrate.” Said Angelina.

“Celebrate,” Dillon questioned.

“I just feel like today is going to be the day everything changes,” Angelina smiled. “This is the last time we have to deal with the tuation, and we can begin to officially move on.”“Youre right mom,” Dillon grinned.

“Dillon,” Leighton ran up to her older brother.

“Hey beautiful,” He swooped her up into a hug. “Did you miss me?”

“No,” Leighton giggled.

“Well I missed you,” Dillon replied.

“Well, I kinda missed you,” Leighton responded.

“Kinda, huh?” Dillon smiled. “Hey Hayden,” He called.

“Hi,” Hayden continued working on his homework.

“Lovely kid,” Dillon stated like his father.

“Hey you,” Nichole made her way towards her brother.

“Hey,” Dillon leaned in for a hug.

“Where is Andrew,” Nichole asked.

“He had class tonight,” Dillon answered again. “You look great.”

“Thank you,” Nichole smiled.

“Well, we should get going.” Angelina stated.

“Okay,” Nichole agreed. “I have a few things I need to tell you,” She smiled at her brother.

“Cant wait,” he responded.

Placing Leighton back on the floor, Dillon watched as the rest of his family made it out the front door.“Good luck,” He called as the door began to close.* * * * * * *

A few hours had passed, and after playing multiple games of hide and seek with Leighton, Dillon was lying on the couch as Hayden searched through the channels.“Jinkies,” a young woman dressed in orange flashed across the screen.

“Leave it here,” Leighton called.

Hayden ignored his ster’s request and changed the channel.

“Hayden,” Leighton whined.

“Hayden, turn it back. You’ve had the TV all day.” Dillon ordered.

“No, its scary.” Hayden answered.

“Its not scary,” Dillon answered.

Hayden ducked his head at Dillon’s words.“Are you still having nightmares,” Dillon asked.

“Sometimes,” Hayden responded.

“Does mom know,” Dillon questioned.

“They don’t happen very much any more,” Hayden explained.

“What happens, in your dreams?” Dillon sat up.

“Usually I just remember what happened to us,” Hayden answered.

“Usually,” Dillon questioned.

“Sometimes they are different,” Hayden stated.

“Like how,” Dillon’s brow lowered in curiousness.

Hayden fell lent once more, his eyes lowering towards the carpet.“What happens, Hayden?” Dillon asked carefully.

“Sometimes, I watch us die.” Hayden spoke softly.

“Us,” Dillon questioned.

“Grandma, Christine, you.” Hayden named off a few names. “All of us,” Hayden added.

“How,” Dillon swallowed back his unsettled emotions. “How do we die,” He asked.

“I dunno, I just hear screaming and I can see our faces.” Hayden answered. “Its never the same, sometimes we are in the old house, sometimes we are at the manon.”

“When was the last time you had a dream like this,” Dillon asked.

“Maybe a week ago,” Hayden answered. “I know that Scooby Doo isn’t scary, but I don’t want anything to make me have nightmares.” Hayden explained honestly.

“I understand,” Dillon spoke softly. “Do you have nightmare’s Leighton,” he asked.

“No, I have good dreams.” She answered sweetly.

“Good dreams? Like what?” Dillon smiled.

“Like seeing Grandma,” Leighton answered.

“That is a good dream,” Dillon replied.

Watching

as his blings faces begin to fall in sadness, Dillon quickly changed the subject.

“Wanna go bake some cookies,” He asked enthuastically.“Yeah,” Leighton responded with excitement.Within seconds she was racing into the kitchen. Hayden, on the other hand, sat with a slight smile on his face.

“I know how hard it has been,” Dillon stated. “But we have to learn to smile, and get on with our lives. If you ever need to talk, you know im here for you right?”“Yeah,” Hayden fell lent. “I just feel that if I don’t talk about it, it will go away.”“Nothing ever ‘just goes away,’ you have to work through it.” Dillon attempted to give his brother words of wisdom.

“I guess you are right,” Hayden smiled.

Staring into his face, Dillon realized his little brother was beginning to lose his baby fat. He also realized that his younger brother was growing up, just a year ago this conversation would have been superfluous. His heart was pulled down in sadness, yet lifted with joy at this comprehenon. Dillon knew that the childhood days were fading for his brother, but it wasn’t going to be a bitter change. Just the oppote, he hoped. Through all the bad that came from the disturbing, and life changing event that happened months before, a certain level of good came from it. Dillon knew his blings understood how strong their family was, and how strong they could be individually. As a whole, the family became more unified.“I love you, Hayden.” Dillon expressed his feelings with a smile flashing across his face.

“I love you too,” Hayden hugged his older brother.

The two made their way into the kitchen, where Leighton was climbing on top of a stepping stool to reach a large mixing bowl.

“What took you so long,” She asked with an agitated tone.

“Why are you asking questions,” Dillon joked. “What kind of cookies are you wanting to make?”

“Peanut butter,” Leighton exclaimed.

“Chocolate chip,” Hayden suggested.

“How about both? We can mix the two, and have peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies?” Dillon attempted to make both children happy.

“Yeah,” Leighton agreed in total shock.It was apparent she had never thought it were posble to mix the two. Gathering the ingredients, Dillon let the children begin mixing everything together. Half way through mixing the dough in the large green bowl, Dillon’s phone began to ring. Rushing into the living room, he quickly lifted the touch screen into ght.It was a text from his mother.

‘We have been back here for a while, shouldn’t be too much longer.’‘No worries, we are baking cookies =)’

Dillon pressed the send button before slipping the phone into his pocket.Walking back into the kitchen, he made his way to the refrigerator. Pulling out a stick of butter, he began pealing the wrapper off like a banana. With the tip of the butter showing, he began rubbing it along the sheet pan.

“We ready to bake the cookies,” Dillon asked.

“Yes,” Leighton responded.

“Start rolling them into little balls,” Dillon smiled at her.Making sure Leighton got to make the most, Dillon helped his younger blings. Watching their smiling faces as they joked around, made him realize how precious moments like this were. He also understood how the lack of moments like this made the horror they lived through much worse. He began to comprehend how the demon worked, and a light cold chill traveled up his spine. It needed to break down a person, take away their happiness and source of will power so he could overpower them. Shaking the thoughts from his head, Dillon watched as the last ball of dough was made.

“Ready to put them in the oven,” He asked.

“Can I put them in the oven,” Leighton asked.

“Sure,” Dillon smiled.Lifting the pan, he attempted to hand it to his younger ster.

“No, I need the mitts.” She stated.

“The mitts,” Dillon questioned.

“Yeah, the oven mitts.” Leighton smiled.

“Honey, its not hot.” Dillon laughed.

“So,” Leighton refused to take the pan.“Hayden, give your ster the oven mitts.” Dillon asked politely.

Hayden had a grin on his face as he fetched the two glove like pieces of fabric. Handing them to his ster, he giggled.

“Help me put them on,” Leighton frowned.

“Here,” Dillon held the mitt out for her.

Placing her hands in the opening, she pushed forward. Her entire forearm was engulfed, covering the start of her elbows. Hayden began laughing at the ght, which made Dillon begin to smile from ear to ear.

“Okay, ready.” Leighton announced.Giving her the tray of cookies once more, Dillon helped his ster place the sheet pan in the oven. Carefully clong the door, he turned the light switch on and started the timer. Bending over, along with his brother and ster, he stared at the cookies.“Are you sure they are cooking,” Leighton asked.

“it takes a minute for them to show it, Leighton.” Hayden replied.

Dillon’s ringtone began to go off once more, this time it was a call from his boyfriend Andrew.

“Hey babe, how was class.” Dillon asked.

“It was fine, nothing special. How are my brother and ster,” Andrew joked.

“A handful, we baked cookies.” Dillon informed.“How sweet,” Andrew stated sarcastically.

“Shut up,” Dillon teased.

“No, im serious, you’ll be a great father to our children.” Andrew explained.

Dillon’s smile grew even bigger at the statement.

“Hey guys, lets go in the living room.” Dillon rhetorically suggested.* * * * * * *

Stepping into the waiting room, Angelina held the door open for her husband and daughter. The young, attractive doctor followed closely behind. His big blue eyes were still full of excitement from the good news he delivered earlier.“Everything seems to check out, I don’t think it could have healed more beautifully.” He explained.

“Thank you, seriously, I was so worried that she would be scarred for life.” Angelina responded.

“Oh, no need to thank me. Just doing my job,” He smiled back at her.

“You guys have a safe trip back home,” He spoke to the group. “Nathan,” He held his hand out to shake. “Nichole,” he pulled her close, “stay golden.”

The family laughed at his corny choice of words.

“Thank you,” Angelina giggled.“Have a good night,” Nathan responded.

Realizing they were the last patients left, they began rushing towards the door.“Too bad we wont be seeing him for a while,” Nichole murmured.

“Why is that,” Angelina questioned.

“He is super cute,” Nichole answered.

“That’s it, we are switching phycians.” Nathan joked.

“Mrs. Reese,” The secretary called out.

“Yes,” Angelina turned around.

Still smiling from her daughter’s words, she searched for the young woman. Stepping out of the office, the woman locked the door. Jogging over to Angelina, she held out a small package.

“This came for you this morning, im not quite sure why it ended up here. It totally slipped my mind earlier,” She explained.

“Oh,” Angelina was taken back by the unusual tuation.

“Well, have a good night.” The woman stepped out of the waiting room, and disappeared from ght.

“What is it,” Nathan questioned.

‘Im not sure,” Angelina responded as she tore it open.

Gripping a pile of papers, she pulled them out of the orange envelope. At first, she wasn’t sure what she was looking at. The first page was an old newspaper article, its headline was entitled ‘Suicide.’ One by one, she flipped through the papers, each a newspaper article about some form of death. Half way through, she stopped. In the middle of the pile was the page of newspaper she had thrown away that night after the final séance. It had the wrinkles in it from when she crumpled it up, and threw it away. Her jaw dropped at the ght, and a slight tear escaped from her eye.

“Mom,” Nichole questioned.

Nathan reached for the papers, and took the top half from her hands. Looking over the articles, he quickly understood why Angelina’s expreson changed so drastically.Continuing through the pile, Angelina realized the dates were gaining in years. One after another, they got closer to the current year. Stopping on the final page, she stared at the date. It was published today. Her eyes raced over the article titled, ‘Homicide.’ Next to the long write up was a picture of Christine.“Oh my God,” Angelina whispered.

Everything clicked at once. Each newspaper was a murder that the demon had a hand in. It had been taking lives for years, and deep in the back of her mind Angelina knew this was only what was documented. She was sure there were thousands more. Her heart sank in fear, and her stomach twisted with the truth. That night wasn’t the end of it.

“We have to get home,” Angelina ordered. * * * * * * *

tting on the couch, Dillon continued to talk to Andrew over the phone. A light beep rang in his ear, caung him to look at his screen.

“Babe,” Andrew questioned.

“Sorry, it was my mom calling. I’ll call her back in a minute,” Dillon explained.

BOOM.

BOOM.

BOOM.

Three heavy knocks came from the backdoor, starting the three blings.“Stay here guys,” Dillon ordered.

“What’s wrong,” Andrew asked.

“Someone knocked on the backdoor,” Dillon explained.

“Don’t answer it,” Andrew pleaded.

“Im not, I just want to see who it is. If I don’t know them, ill call the police.” Dillon stated.

“Don’t hang up with me Dillon,” Andrew ordered.

“I wont,” Dillon whispered.

Nearing the kitchen, he stopped. The light was off, and a breeze ran over his flesh.“What is it,” Andrew asked.

“The light is off,” Dillon explained.Taking a step into the kitchen, his heart dropped. The back door was wide open.“Shit,” Dillon exclaimed.

Flipping on the light switch, he took a quick look around. Grabbing the large knife from the storage block on the counter, he inched towards the open door.“What happened,” Andrew questioned frantically.

“The door is open,” Dillon stated in fear.

“Call the police,” Andrew ordered.

Taking a peak outde the door, Dillon searched for someone. Turning on the porch light, he saw nothing. Returning inde, he closed the door and locked it.“Hayden, Leighton.” He called.

BOOM.

BOOM.

BOOM.

Again three heavy knocks filled his eardrums, caung his heart to stop. This time, it was accompanied by the screams of his blings. Rushing into the living room, he couldn’t believe his eyes. The front door was wide open.“Get in a room, lock the door, and stay there.” Dillon ordered.

The two blings swiftly followed his orders.“Do I need to call the cops,” Andrew yelled.

“I don’t know,” Dillon choked out.Walking through the living room was nerve racking, he could feel as his blood rushed through his veins in suspense. Nearing the door way, he stopped. The crucifix that Christine had given his mother, was lying on the floor. Bending over, he lifted it from the floor and closed the front door.“Im gonna call the police,” Dillon stated.

“Okay baby, be safe.” Andrew replied.

BOOM.

BOOM.

BOOM.

Again the knocking rattled through the house.

“Shit,” Dillon exclaimed.“What,” Andrew cried out in suspense.“It knocked on the backdoor again,” Dillon cried.

“Call the police, Dillon.” Andrew ordered.

“Okay,” Dillon responded.

Hanging up the phone, he entered nine-one-one into his keyboard. Presng send, he peaked into the kitchen once more. The door was open again, but something else caught his eye. A black garbage back sat on the table.“Nine-one-one, what’s your emergency.” A woman’s voice rang through the phone.

“I think someone broke into my house,” Dillon answered.

Lifting the bag, he brought it over to the kitchen counter. Carefully, he began to open it.

“Are you currently in the house,” She asked.

“Yes,” Dillon responded.

“What is the address,” The operator questioned.“Oh my God,” Dillon replied.

“r, what happened.” She asked urgently.

Staring into the bag, Dillon could see the broken pieces of the Ouija board they had thrown away months ago. His eyes watered from fear as he took a step away, completely unaware of the demon standing behind him. * * * * * * *

Hearing as Dillon screamed in pain, Hayden and Leighton fought to control their cries. They could hear as his screams were tossed around the house, his body landing against walls. Loud thuds shook the walls, making them flinch each time. Slowly, his cries turned into gargling and Hayden knew what that meant. Clasping his hand over his ster’s mouth, he pleaded with her to quiet down. The house fell lent, and Hayden slowly turned his attention to the door in front of them. Lying under the bed, he watched as the handle lightly shook instantly Leighton began to cry once more.

“You have to be quiet, or it will find us.” Hayden cried in a whisper.Thankfully, his ster begin to control her fear. Turning back towards the door, he waited in suspense. Viciously, it flew off the hinges. Shaking in fear, he held his ster’s hand. He could see as two large hoof’s stepped into the room. His heart nearly exploded at the ght, and his fear began to peak. The demon was standing only feet away from them. Slowly, one of its hoofs lifted off the ground, and with a heavy stomp it took a step forward. Watching as it made its way around the bed, Hayden fought to control his emotions. He could feel as Leighton’s tears ran down his fingers, as he kept a tight grip over her mouth.As the demon’s feet traveled out of ght, Hayden looked into his ster’s eyes. Quietly, he gnaled for her to run out of the room. Instantly, she began shaking her head in fear. With tears streaming down both their faces, Hayden assured her it was the right thing to do. Taking in a quiet, deep breath, Leighton prepared herself for the run. Reaching forward, she pulled herself out from under the bed. Taking a glance over her shoulder, she could see as the demon’s attention was caught on the closet door. Racing out of the room, she stopped just outde the door to wait for her brother.Lifting the sheet, Hayden made sure the demon was still focused on something else. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he lunged forward. Gripping his ster’s hand he raced towards the living room. The furniture was tossed around, and covered in blood. Carnage littered the area, and made it imposble for the children to run through. Turning back, they raced towards the back room. Reaching the door, Hayden quietly began to turn the knob. With a light click, the door inched open. Letting Leighton go first, Hayden cautiously glanced behind him. Standing feet away from him was the demon, his face covered in blood. Drool fell from his lips as he stared into Hayden’s eyes.“Hayden,” Leighton screamed.Jumping forward, Hayden attempted to enter the room. Falling to his face, he could feel as the demon’s mangled hand gripped his ankle. Leighton took hold of her brother’s hand, but within seconds, it was torn from hers. Hayden’s screams faded as he was drug into the living area.Slamming the door closed, Leighton locked the handle. Running into her parent’s restroom, she climbed on top of the toilet. Reaching for the window, she attempted to unhook the latch. Her finger’s barely grazed the metal, as she was too short. Hearing as the door flung open, Leighton fell to her bottom. Yelping in pain, she crawled forward. Opening the closet door, she quickly entered the darkness. Rushing behind the clothes hanging from the thick bars, she attempted to hide herself.“Mom,” Leighton cried out in a whisper.tting in lence, she waited for the demon to burst through. Seconds felt like hours in the suspense, but Leighton knew she couldn’t move. Slowly, she could hear as the creaking of the hangers sliding across the metal beam filled the air. Her heart stopped as she watched the hangers near her begin to move. One by one they got closer, sending her tiny heart racing into over time. Staring ahead, she waited. The last hanger slid across the beam, the next would uncover her vulnerable body. Sobbing to herself, she prayed for her mother to show up. With tears streaming down her cheeks she stared ahead, scared for her life, completely unaware of the demon’s disturbing face only inches to her right.* * * * * * *

Rushing to the front door, Angelina violently shook the door handle. The handle moved, gnifying it was unlocked, still it wouldn’t budge. Running up behind his wife, Nathan slammed his shoulder into the wooden door. Breaking it off the hinges, he was amazed it stayed in place.“The back,” Nichole exclaimed.Sprinting towards the backyard, Angelina swiftly opened the gate. Running onto the porch, she stepped into the wide open door. Clasping her hand over her mouth, Angelina let out a heartbreaking scream. Blood covered the entire kitchen, chunks of meat were slowly dragging down the walls. Flesh was tossed along the cabinets, and innards were littered about the floor. A heavy blood stain painted its way out of the kitchen, and through the hallway.“Nathan,” Angelina cried.

“No,” Nichole screamed in terror.Covering his daughter’s eyes, Nathan took in the gory scene.Taking a careful step into her kitchen, Angelina made her way to the trail of blood. On the floor, next to the nk, was the broken pieces of the Ouija board.“Dear God, no.” Angelina cried.

Walking into the hallway, she could see the living room in complete disarray. Next to the hallway closet, a hand was lying on the floor. Inde its grip was the crucifix Christine gave Angelina. The blood trail led up the wall, and on to the ceiling. Directly underneath it was the body of her eldest son. His limbs were holding on by the flesh that wasn’t completely torn away. His bottom jaw was misng, and his eyes were wide in terror.“No, not my son!” Angelina fell to the floor.

“Dillon,” Nichole covered her eyes in complete fear and heartbreak.Staring at his disfigured face, Angelina could feel as her breaths began to slow. It couldn’t be real, he song couldn’t be lying on the floor, torn apart.“Hayden,” Nathan asked in terror.

Looking away from Dillon’s carcass, Angelina noticed her youngest children hanging from the ceiling by an invible noose around their neck. Their eyes were full of tears, and it was obvious they were still alive.

“Mommy,” Leighton choked out.Jolting to her feet, Angelina ran towards her daughter with Nathan by her de. Suddenly, Nathan’s body was lifted off his feet. Viciously, he was tossed against the entertainment center by something unseen. Angelina was stopped in her tracks, and could feel as every muscle in her body stiffened by something else’s control. Nichole’s body was pitched forward, landing just outde the shadows against the wall.“Mom,” Nichole cried out.

“Baby,” Angelina fought to move.Slowly, Angelina could make out the terrifying demon lurking in the shadows behind Nichole.“No,” Nichole screamed in pure terror. “Mom! Help me!”

“Leave her alone,” Angelina screamed.The demon’s hand ran along her thigh, and on to her abdomen. Its face became more clear as the light grazed it. Its other hand slid over her breast, across her neck and onto her skull.“Mom,” Nichole cried.

With force, and without looking, the demon savagely twisted Nichole’s neck. Her bone snapped through her flesh, and her body twitched as the pain registered. Within seconds, Nichole stopped moving.

“No, fuck!” Angelina screamed in helplessness. “Nathan,” she screamed.

“Hayden,” He yelled back.

Turning back towards her children, she watched as the demon began to tear his left arm off. His flesh started to rip, and blood oozed from the wound. Hayden’s screams filled the room as he cried out. Grabbing the other arm, the demon began to repeat his actions. Hayden began to drift into shock as the demon gripped his ankle, slowly it began to rip it from its place. Angelina fought to look away, but her head wouldn’t turn. She fought to close her eyes, but her lids wouldn’t budge. As the demon tore his other leg away, the remains of Hayden’s body fell to the floor.Nathan was red in the face as he yelled in anger and horror, his eyes were beginning to turn blood shot as the tears streamed down his face. His heart felt as if it were being ripped from its cavity. Angelina knew she felt the same way, and wished she was able to turn away. They were being forced to watch as he ripped their children apart.“Leighton,” Nathan cried out as he fought for freedom.The demon smiled as he gripped Nathan’s tiny waist.

“Mommy,” Leighton cried. “Daddy,” She choked out from her hysteric cries.“Please. No!” Angelina screeched.

Digging his claws into her skin, he began to pull down. Her waist began to stretch, and slowly blood began to seep from the tearing flesh. Blood began to gush out of Leighton’s mouth as the skin snapped away. Her intestines began to fall to the floor, landing in a steaming pile beneath her. Her eyes began to roll back, and her head shivered as she began to die.“God, no!” Angelina cried.Nathan’s body was lifted once more, and tossed to the demon’s hoofs. His body landed against the remains of his children, and a shrill scream escaped his throat. The demon gripped Nathan’s neck, and lifted him off the floor. Having him dangling inches off the ground, the demon’s gnarled hand gripped Nathan’s jaw.

“I love you,” Nathan cried out to his wife.

Before she could reply, Angelina watched as the demon tore Nathan’s head off at the jaw line. His body fell to the floor, and toppled towards Angelina. Blood covered the ground around her feet as she stared into her husbands opened mouth. Angelina felt as her body began to lean back, still stiff, she felt as her back landed in the blood of her family. Her legs spread apart, and the demon made his way towards her.“Did you honestly believe the Ouija board had power over me,” The demon asked in a deep and nerve shattering voice. “I could have had you all along. You were the one I wanted. Your soul and spirit was stronger than the others. I knew if I tore apart your family, I would break you. Giving me satisfaction of consuming the strongest soul. Raping your whore, killing your mother, ripping your children limb from limb not only gave me joy, but made you weak enough for me to take you. Your soul is mine, and ill forever rape you in hell.”

The demon’s voice came to an abrupt stop, and viciously bit into Angelina’s vulva. Letting out a pain filled scream, she felt as he ate his way into her abdomen. She could feel as his teeth shredded her innards, and tore through her skin like razor blades. Feeling as the life began to drain from her body, Angelina stared down at the demon’s smiling and twisted face. A epiphany came over her that evil isn’t always defeated, sometimes evil wins.
JohnCorley92 Monday 8/19/2013 at 04:37 AM | 102066