Forums Horror Movie Talk
Dark man mask???????????????????????????????????????????????

So if there was any mask that I would love to add to my collection it would be a balls on accurate dark man mask. A really good liam veron and a burned and skull face veron with removable bandages!

I hope someone named McCain can do one in the future.

Oh and you guys know of one already in existence also let me know! I read in horrorhound mag that justin at night owl did one some time ago.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 11/10/2008 at 11:33 PM | 23050
Alterian Ghost Factory did one years ago that is still really nice all things condered...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 11/10/2008 at 11:52 PM | 23054
So if there was any mask that I would love to add to my collection it would be a balls on accurate dark man mask. A really good liam veron and a burned and skull face veron with removable bandages!

I hope someone named McCain can do one in the future.

Oh and you guys know of one already in existence also let me know! I read in horrorhound mag that justin at night owl did one some time ago.

Tony Gardner the artist that made the Darkman makeup actually made a mask in the early 90's. I made a friend up as Darkman one halloween and he looked exactly like him....I have a VHS tape of the process...but I don't have a VHS player to transfer the tape....
HorrorSanctum Monday 11/10/2008 at 11:57 PM | 23056
also...bob of MMFX came out with one. This is a copy belonging to Jason Shaw....aka Negative Saw/Chainsaw...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 11/11/2008 at 12:05 AM | 23058
Right on guys. I love darkman so I kinda feel the collection is nothing without one. If only Sam would make one I know it would rock big time
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 11/11/2008 at 01:14 AM | 23062
LOL that's two hints for you Sam...sounds like you may have a new project on your hands

kweandee Tuesday 11/11/2008 at 03:38 AM | 23074