Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
Danielle Harris To Take A Break From Acting - Her Directing Future!

For a long time we have been very appreciative of Danielle Harris. The beautiful scream queen is one of the world's favorite actresses and has proven that she has got what it takes to handle working behind the camera with her directorial debut "Among Friends". She recently landed a role as one of the female leads in the Soska sters upcoming "See No Evil 2".

Her headhunting serial killer film "Shiver"

releases next month, and she has the upcoming project

"Fear Clinic: The Movie" on her plate. During a recent interview Harris revealed that she may be giving her acting career a halt for a bit following "See No Evil 2" and "Fear Clinic".Here is what she had to say:

"I’m going to take a break from doing movies for a bit as an actor to have a family and focus on directing. I didn’t want to go out of the buness for a little bit without having been directed by these girls (the Soska's). I just want to know what it’s like to be the lead in a genre film and be directed by women. I wanted to see what that feels like because that’s what I’m going to do ." In the meantime, with Harris concentrating on directing I'm sure we can expect some surprises from her down the road. We wish you the best of luck Danielle.Dont Forget! Spread The Word! Horrorbid.com soon Xenomorphs into HorrorDomain.comSource- HorrorDomain.com
wabisabi333 Thursday 9/26/2013 at 06:08 PM | 102332