Forums Horror Movie Talk
Killer Insects!

They're creepy, crawly, and they scare the crap out of people. What are they? Insects! There has been a plentiful amount of insect horror movies, so I would love to highlight some of these films. So you may have heard of, and some you may not have heard of. I was inspired by http://www.cheezyflicks.com for this post. I get sent one to two movies each month and this month they sent me The Savage Bees and The Bees. I highly recommend checking out their webte! They have wonderful cheesy horror films for great low prices! Perfect for the Halloween season! If you have any insect horror movies you would like to add to this list, then please do by commenting below!

Let us get to the movies!

The Savage Bees In this horror-drama the festive fun of the annual Mardi Gras celebration is brought to a halt when a swarm of African killer bees escape from a foreign freighter. IMDB

The Bees
Corporate smuggling of South American killer bees into the United States results in huge swarms terrorizing the northern hemisphere. A small team of scientists work desperately to destroy the threat, but the bees soon mutate into a super-intelligent species that threatens the world. IMDB

Slugs
Killer slugs on the rampage in a rural community.

IMDB

Arachnophiba
South American killer spider hitches a lift to the US in a coffin and starts to breed and kill.

IMDB

The Fly
A brilliant but eccentric scientist begins to transform into a giant man/fly hybrid after one of his experiments goes horribly wrong.

IMDB

Them
The earliest atomic tests in New Mexico cause common ants to mutate into giant man-eating monsters that threaten civilization.

IMDB

Tremors

Natives of a small isolated town defend themselves against strange underground creatures which are killing them one by one.

IMDB
BloodyAdored Thursday 10/03/2013 at 04:46 AM | 102363