Forums Off Topic
Latest Addition

Just joined the te at the request of an old friend.

Now I need to do some lurking to figure my way around

I hope to get to know everyone here over time, I have a way of doing that everywhere I go 8-)
Alan Thursday 11/13/2008 at 01:32 AM | 23434

I hope to get to know everyone here over time, I have a way of doing that everywhere I go

Hey Alan what's up!

Glad you were referred to the te!

Welcome to HorrorBid!

We talk mostly horror topics but we dabble in non horror topics also.

We are a pretty lly group who likes to clown around and have fun.

we also run occaonal contest where you can have a chance to win free horror related prizes.

If you want a customized gnature banner for you forum account just private message the forum admin booman and he'll get you taken care of.

Hope you stick around!!!

DaShape Thursday 11/13/2008 at 01:42 AM | 23437
Hey Alan what's up!

Glad you were referred to the te! Welcome to HorrorBid! We talk mostly horror topics but we dabble in non horror topics also. We are a pretty lly group who likes to clown around and have fun. we also run occaonal contest where you can have a chance to win free horror related prizes. If you want a customized gnature banner for you forum account just private message the forum admin booman and he'll get you taken care of.

Hope you stick around!!! I'm sure I will

I'm not one to join up and never post
Alan Thursday 11/13/2008 at 01:56 AM | 23438
welcome aboard Alan. Glad to see you here and tell your friend thanks!

Hope to see you around often. Let me know if you ever need anything. Hope you like what you see...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 11/13/2008 at 02:01 AM | 23441

I hope to get to know everyone here over time, I have a way of doing that everywhere I go

Alan!! Thanks soo much for Joining the forum!! I really appreciate it! You are soo awesome

!

You will love everyone here :).

If you can pass the word on to all your Horror friends about HorrorBid I would be forever grateful! Thanks soo much! You Rock!

KimmyBlanks Friday 11/14/2008 at 12:14 AM | 23551
Hey Alan what's up!

Glad you were referred to the te! Welcome to HorrorBid! We talk mostly horror topics but we dabble in non horror topics also. We are a pretty lly group who likes to clown around and have fun. we also run occaonal contest where you can have a chance to win free horror related prizes. If you want a customized gnature banner for you forum account just private message the forum admin booman and he'll get you taken care of.

Hope you stick around!!! I'm sure I will

I'm not one to join up and never post

Alan is awesome... you all are gonna love him here!

KimmyBlanks Friday 11/14/2008 at 12:15 AM | 23552
Alan!! Thanks soo much for Joining the forum!! I really appreciate it! You are soo awesome ! You will love everyone here :). If you can pass the word on to all your Horror friends about HorrorBid I would be forever grateful! Thanks soo much! You Rock! Your whole family rocks, Kimmy!

Thanks for turning me on to this ght
Alan Friday 11/14/2008 at 12:46 AM | 23561
Alan!! Thanks soo much for Joining the forum!! I really appreciate it! You are soo awesome ! You will love everyone here :). If you can pass the word on to all your Horror friends about HorrorBid I would be forever grateful! Thanks soo much! You Rock! Your whole family rocks, Kimmy!

Thanks for turning me on to this ght Aww Thanks Alan! Everyone on here is great and I KNOW you will fit in perfectly because EVERYONE loves Alan!

KimmyBlanks Friday 11/14/2008 at 12:52 AM | 23563
I thought wa Everybody Loves Raymond...

LOL

Huge HI from Lückmann, bro! Welcome!
LÜCKMANN Friday 11/14/2008 at 08:39 PM | 23658
this is a great forum, hope to see you around.
joelsparks Saturday 11/15/2008 at 01:52 AM | 23680
Welcome to the te!

Evildsm Saturday 11/15/2008 at 10:48 PM | 23725