Forums Off Topic
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince NEW TRAILER

So some of you know that I'm a huge Harry Potter Fan (love the books and I think the films are very good representations of the best parts of the books).

Needless to say, I'm a happy fan of the series.

The best part about this franchise, the further it goes the darker it gets.

This next installment (The Half Blood Prince) goes much darker.

Anyways, Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6znjg7gWa1M

But I must inst watching it in HD for the full effect!

Go here http://www.hpana.com/news.20665.html
DaShape Friday 11/14/2008 at 11:03 PM | 23666
C'mon Joel... Harry Potter?

Ok, diverty of opinion, I know...

But Harry Potter??

Oh man...

LÜCKMANN Saturday 11/15/2008 at 01:15 PM | 23699
C'mon Joel... Harry Potter?

Ok, diverty of opinion, I know...

But Harry Potter??

Oh man...

I know, I know . .. call it a guilty pleasure but in it's defense, the books are very good and often underestimated by those who haven't read them (myself included).

For a long time I thought the EXACT same way.

"Come on guys" is what I would think to myself but when I finally sat down and read them I was more than surprised by how good they are.

I know I'm not the only Potter fan on this board "@#cough@# Tommy Help!

DaShape Saturday 11/15/2008 at 08:04 PM | 23716
I know, I know . .. call it a guilty pleasure but in it's defense, the books are very good and often underestimated by those who haven't read them (myself included).

For a long time I thought the EXACT same way.

"Come on guys" is what I would think to myself but when I finally sat down and read them I was more than surprised by how good they are.

Sounds very familiar Joel. I couldn't have cared less until I saw the first movie when it

came out on DVD. After I saw it I gave the books a try and really enjoyed them.
lblambert Saturday 11/15/2008 at 09:36 PM | 23717
awesome! i cant wait! its gonna have to be really good to beat the last one because it kicked ass!
misfit Monday 11/17/2008 at 01:08 AM | 23883
I dont think the Potter books and films should be condered guilty pleasures at all. They rock and Ive loved all the books and movies. Matter of fact I think the Potter series of films ealy bests the Spiderman films and the latest Star Wars. I only place them behind LOTR. Plus as a parent of two little boys the Potter films are actually movies that we can all be excited about. I dont have to fall asleep in the movies like I did in "Ratatouille".

With the "Half Blood Prince" things do take an even darker turn....im stoked. Im shocked more people around here dont dig them....trolls; giants; witches; goblins...c'mon folks!

Anyway im ready and waiting for movie!
ny ghoul Monday 11/17/2008 at 04:21 AM | 23963
I'm glad to see I'm not the only Potter fan on the board!

I hate reading but these books completely changed that for me.

Before I always felt like I was reading.

On to the next sentence . .. what was that word?

Oh crap I was day dreaming I have to re-read have a page now With Potter, I honestly couldn't turn a page fast enough.As for the Films, I couldn't be happier with them.
DaShape Monday 11/17/2008 at 04:36 AM | 23970
Nahhhh

I like Harry Potter as I liked LOTR, only because the special effects. But the story is a shit...
LÜCKMANN Monday 11/17/2008 at 02:22 PM | 24017
I watched Harry Potter for one reason......

The WATSON!

Evildsm Monday 11/17/2008 at 03:53 PM | 24040