Forums Horror Movie News
Big Update On The Possibility Of An EVIL DEAD Sequel To The 2013 Remake

This year's Comic-Con offered a lot of reveals and plenty of big news pertaining to many popular topics. One of them being that Sam Raimi announced that he is working on an EVIL DEAD TV series along with his brother Ivan and Bruce Campbell.

Many fans of the 2013 EVIL DEAD remake wonder if there will ever be a sequel? Jane Levy, who starred as Mia in the Fede Alvarez directed film has voiced her opinion about the chances of a sequel being made saying:

"I don't think they're gonna make it. I mean, they're always coming up with a new thing- now I hear they're making a TV show. I was like, what? [Laughs] I think they just like exciting their fans and confusing them. I honestly don't know, but it doesn't seem like there's going to be an EVIL DEAD 2 anytime soon. At least, not with me in it."

Although Jane Levy's statement is very clear on what she believes, this does not mean that there will never be an EVIL DEAD 2, as anything is possible and there still could be plans for it to be made. Only time will tell. We will continue to keep you updated.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 8/07/2014 at 04:50 PM | 102761