Forums Off Topic
Wow what a week

As we all know it wasent going good for me trying to sculpt the myers mask. After breaking my window and another day of nothing I said fuck it and decided to sculpt something else.

yesterday was the same as before I did not like how the sculpt was lookin' and so for the 3rd time I ripped it all off.

Anyways I started sculpted a melted myers mask again today and the good news is I was able to sculpt it and mold it today.

What my problem was the last week i dont know.

I'm not going to post pics of the sculpt because it dosent look like anything special just a deformed myers mask I know the paint job is going to be what really sets it off so hopefully by this time next week I will have pics posted of the finished mask.
DWN Productions Monday 2/11/2008 at 12:47 AM | 2323
As we all know it wasent going good for me trying to sculpt the myers mask. After breaking my window and another day of nothing I said fuck it and decided to sculpt something else.

yesterday was the same as before I did not like how the sculpt was lookin' and so for the 3rd time I ripped it all off.

Anyways I started sculpted a melted myers mask again today and the good news is I was able to sculpt it and mold it today.

What my problem was the last week i dont know.

I'm not going to post pics of the sculpt because it dosent look like anything special just a deformed myers mask I know the paint job is going to be what really sets it off so hopefully by this time next week I will have pics posted of the finished mask. i cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if its sweet enough ill buy one from you
Johnny Bisco Monday 2/11/2008 at 12:52 AM | 2324
No kidding, post up that bad boy when its done.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 2/11/2008 at 01:26 AM | 2327
Word up honkies.

I've been tempted to post a pic of the sculpt and the mask but it just looks like a slop os shit. sure you can tell its myers but the paint is whats really going to make it bang.
DWN Productions Tuesday 2/12/2008 at 05:13 AM | 2467