Forums Off Topic
Having an I hate my job day?????

Another funny thing I got in an email....LOL No pics in this one though Enjoy....

When you have an 'I Hate My Job day'Try this out:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson &JohnsonBe very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.Change into very comfortable clothing and t in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.Now the fun part begins.Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement: 'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson &Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized. ' Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson &Johnson.' HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN YOURS!

.........Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart...Then you are just an old sour fart; Maybe you should go and work for Johnson &Johnson!!!!!
kweandee Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 04:54 PM | 24241
I was having a "I hate my job day" this morning.

That's why I called in ck.

I think a day of shoving thermometers up my bunghole would still be better than dealing with several of our customers.
Snoballz Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 05:24 PM | 24242
Damn...lol

I dunno...Still I'd definately rather deal with our bitchy clients then work for Johnson and Johnson

kweandee Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 05:41 PM | 24243
Yeah, you're right Des.

My job could not be the best, but this one certainly is worst then mine...

But have some days that this kids make me nuts! They are always shouting and running and sayig stupid things, and the damn celular phones, now with this shit of IPhone, God! I like to teach, really, but sometimes is needed pick up some of this termomether, lock some of the class....
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 07:24 PM | 24248
I think that's more of a really stoned moment Des.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 07:26 PM | 24249
I think that's more of a really stoned moment Des.

LOL....
kweandee Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 07:28 PM | 24251