Forums Horror Movie Talk
HSS LARGE DEVIOUS TO BE RETIRED???

VERY SOON...The large Devious mold will have to be retired. The mold is breaking down to the point that it's really rough now. I'll have to retire it until I can make a new claypress and clean it up and remold it. It could be months before it's available again. ORDER NOW!! The small veron will be available for a long time.. DEVIOUS NEW......... DEVIOUS NOW..... That's a joke.....ehem...
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:19 PM | 24275
NOOOOOO

I want another one but.... GRRRR

Im going to have to jump on it but the g/f will kill me. LOL
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:25 PM | 24279
I'm glad I purchased mine when I did! Feels good to say I have no worrys with this!--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:26 PM | 24281
by the time i can buy ones youll have the new mold, id rather have one from a fresh mold anyways

Johnny Bisco Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:27 PM | 24283
by the time i can buy ones youll have the new mold, id rather have one from a fresh mold anywaysThat's true Bisco BUT...I'm going to retool it slightly so it won't be the exact same Devious. I may change a few things to improve it. Of course I may ruin it completely,....you never know.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:33 PM | 24290
VERY SOON...The large Devious mold will have to be retired. The mold is breaking down to the point that it's really rough now. I'll have to retire it until I can make a new claypress and clean it up and remold it. It could be months before it's available again. ORDER NOW!! The small veron will be available for a long time.. DEVIOUS NEW......... DEVIOUS NOW..... That's a joke.....ehem...

HAHAHAHAHA, (Devious now) I've got a Large fellas and it's worth it.

I've got a bigger head and it fits perfect!
DaShape Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:36 PM | 24293
by the time i can buy ones youll have the new mold, id rather have one from a fresh mold anywaysThat's true Bisco BUT...I'm going to retool it slightly so it won't be the exact same Devious. I may change a few things to improve it. Of course I may ruin it completely,....you never know.

Could you add a Tom Atkins Mustache?
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:37 PM | 24294
by the time i can buy ones youll have the new mold, id rather have one from a fresh mold anywaysThat's true Bisco BUT...I'm going to retool it slightly so it won't be the exact same Devious. I may change a few things to improve it. Of course I may ruin it completely,....you never know. true BUT ill take a fresher one

Johnny Bisco Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:41 PM | 24296

Could you add a Tom Atkins Mustache? Grey or brown?...
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:42 PM | 24297
I would say go with a nice and thick brown one.

Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:48 PM | 24298
Well... Holy Shit Balls... lol... Even more good news on my end and everyone elses who purchased a Devious Large... If you retool that and it isnt the same as the original, that makes all of the ones that are Original, an Early Run and one of the Early Pulls! I geuss what I am saying is making sense? Still cought up in happyness knowing I own one of these as it Origianlly was intended to be before the upgrade!!!

Sweet!

Now hearing this, I'd love to see what you are planing on doing to it... This must have been what you ment when you said to hold on to our Devious masks as you may have good news about it... Maybe not? hmmm... --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:54 PM | 24303
Well... Holy Shit Balls... lol... Even more good news on my end and everyone elses who purchased a Devious Large... If you retool that and it isnt the same as the original, that makes all of the ones that are Original, an Early Run and one of the Early Pulls! I geuss what I am saying is making sense? Still cought up in happyness knowing I own one of these as it Origianlly was intended to be before the upgrade!!!

Sweet!

Now hearing this, I'd love to see what you are planing on doing to it... This must have been what you ment when you said to hold on to our Devious masks as you may have good news about it... Maybe not? hmmm... --RyanMaybe not.....let's just say....if this happens Devious will be everywhere...and yours will be worth a lot more.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:57 PM | 24306
So, if we order one now...

the mask itself will look a little different then the one i have tting in my room?

Is that how I am reading this?
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:00 PM | 24307
Sam you have peaked everyone's attention including mine. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Like Ryan said I am happy to have an original and can't wait to see the new one....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:05 PM | 24308
I would Never sell it either because I Love mine and would no way part with it... I am like this with 99% of my stuff. I just like knowing when I have certain peices climbing up the latter of Value... Makes me prouder of my collection. If that makes any sense? I'm sure that Lee if anyone understands where I am coming from.

Anyway, If you do dede to do this with Devious, it will be interesting to see the changes and differances.

Maybe carry the title on the neck "Devious V2" ? Who knows, but still I find this to be interesting...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:06 PM | 24309
I would Never sell it either because I Love mine and would no way part with it... I am like this with 99% of my stuff. I just like knowing when I have certain peices climbing up the latter of Value... Makes me prouder of my collection. If that makes any sense? I'm sure that Lee if anyone understands where I am coming from.

Anyway, If you do dede to do this with Devious, it will be interesting to see the changes and differances.

Maybe carry the title on the neck "Devious V2" ? Who knows, but still I find this to be interesting...

--Ryan I 100% agree with that statement Ryan.

I am actually thinking about picking up another just for shits and giggles.

This could be my 100% unworn copy.
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:08 PM | 24312
hell I am thinking about buying a bakers dozen. They have to be a better investment than my stocks.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:10 PM | 24314

--Ryan I 100% agree with that statement Ryan.

I am actually thinking about picking up another just for shits and giggles.

This could be my 100% unworn copy.

Might be a good idea....
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:10 PM | 24315
The copy you would get right now would still be an Original Pull, but what Sam was saying, was that The mold to the Devious ze Large is not holding up so well right now and for those who want a copy, better nail one right away before it's to late because it may take him months before he has another mold for a ze Large up and running again.

He said that he may dede to Retool the mask a little as well so that it would be a little differant than the ones he has now for the Large anyway...

Definatlly a Sweet idea! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:13 PM | 24317
Thanks Ryan!

Oh man, Sam!

Why must you tempt me.....

Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:14 PM | 24318
Thanks Ryan!

Oh man, Sam!

I could add to the temptation Mike...

Sopose the Mold only lasts long enough for 1 more pull??? Who will be the lucky owner of the Last and Final Original Devious Large Pull????????????? Could be you!--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:16 PM | 24320
***Fighting urge to send the paypal payment***

I dont see the Devious link on HB anymore...

hmmm...

That could be the show stopper.

I DO NOT want to buy it from MM.NET.
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:18 PM | 24322
Thanks Ryan!

Oh man, Sam!

Sopose the Mold only lasts long enough for 1 more pull??? Who will be the lucky owner of the Last and Final Original Devious Large Pull????????????? Could be you!--RyanI must be getting brain damage....Ryan is making sense???? GOOD POINT RYAN!!
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:19 PM | 24323
***Fighting urge to send the paypal payment***

I dont see the Devious link on HB anymore...

hmmm...

That could be the show stopper.

I DO NOT want to buy it from MM.NET.

You can get it direct from me too......
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:20 PM | 24325
Thanks Ryan!

Oh man, Sam!

Sopose the Mold only lasts long enough for 1 more pull??? Who will be the lucky owner of the Last and Final Original Devious Large Pull????????????? Could be you!--RyanI must be getting brain damage....Ryan is making sense???? GOOD POINT RYAN

oh geeze! j/k Ryan, you know we love ya! Keep that knife for me, one more week!

;)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:21 PM | 24326

Sopose the Mold only lasts long enough for 1 more pull??? Who will be the lucky owner of the Last and Final Original Devious Large Pull????????????? Could be you!--RyanI must be getting brain damage....Ryan is making sense???? GOOD POINT RYAN!!

HMMMMM The Big Giant Gay Head
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:22 PM | 24327

HMMMMM The Big Giant Gay Head

you know you love me too!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:25 PM | 24328
god dammit if it wasnt for the major amount of cash i have to shell out this weekend id buy one right now (fight the urge Bisco, fight the urge Bisco) hell im down to drinking PBR today cuz i want to hold onto my loot lol

Johnny Bisco Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:27 PM | 24330
Hmmm...

Seems like a Happy Nipple time moment where I should cue the picture one more time...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:28 PM | 24331
RELAX SAM! Don't have a stoke on me... lol I am J/K'ing you! I promised I'd never do that again for the Love of Horrorbid!I wont put you through that kind of hell ever again!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:30 PM | 24334
RELAX SAM! Don't have a stoke on me... lol I am J/K'ing you! I promised I'd never do that again for the Love of Horrorbid!I wont put you through that kind of hell ever again!

--RyanI double DARE you!
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:36 PM | 24335
Sam, PAYMENT SENT!!!Girlfriend Me
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:36 PM | 24336
Sam, PAYMENT SENT

Cool, great score Shawn Michaels!

Can't wait to see some pics. Sam ships these things like the next day!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:41 PM | 24339
The g/f is going to give me sweet chin muc for sure!
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:44 PM | 24340
I must be getting brain damage....Ryan is making sense???? GOOD POINT RYAN

It's the fumes...take a few minutes and leave the shop for some fresh air

lblambert Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:45 PM | 24341
Well I made enough sense that Mike figured he'd better buy another copy... lol... But hey, you never know...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:52 PM | 24342
I have been wanting another one.

i was thinking AFTER CHRISTMAS but this just takes away from the santa clause fund.
Evildsm Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:53 PM | 24343
Well it is very possable the mold may only produce one more? BUT, in the event that it does make another copy after Mike's, Who wants to purchase that one??? Sopose the one after Mike's is the Last one to make it from the Mold? Who wants to say they bought the Last Original Large Devious Mask??? hmmm.... Any takers?

LMAO! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 11:59 PM | 24344

--RyanI double DARE you

I do not want to be responcible for the Stroke that Sam would probably have if he see's that image again...
Harry Warden Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 12:01 AM | 24345
^^^

DAMMNIT
Evildsm Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 12:02 AM | 24346
just got off the phone with Sam, the mold is in better shape than he thought. It should be ok for another 300 pulls. LMAO!!!! (j/k)

Mike you got a steal, is this your first HSS mask????
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 12:11 AM | 24348

--RyanI double DARE you

I do not want to be responcible for the Stroke that Sam would probably have if he see's that image again...

I swear to god that if you show that image again I'll come to your house and remove those nipple rings with my chainsaw.....
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 12:14 AM | 24350
For a giant head you must have missed the part where he said, " I should buy another one so I have one that is 100% Unworn"...--RyanNP, the knife is here packed and ready when you are bro!
Harry Warden Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 12:15 AM | 24352
For a giant head you must have missed the part where he said, " I should buy another one so I have one that is 100% Unworn"...--RyanNP, the knife is here packed and ready when you are bro

damnit! burned by Harry Warden!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 12:16 AM | 24353
I swear to god that if you show that image again I'll come to your house and remove those nipple rings with my chainsaw.....

HAHAHAHAHHA
DaShape Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 12:46 AM | 24355

He'll do it too...he's already cleared it with Horrorbid's legal department...
lblambert Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 12:49 AM | 24356
Devious rules.

Sam when the mask is retooled let me know. I will probably put it on the tab!

Oh and everyone needs two devious masks! So go out and buy a second.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 01:06 AM | 24360
I really hope to buy one soon... Just need money.

The Devious has haunted me for a while now, can't wait to get one.

At least I will have the Tramer to tease me until I can score one.

8-)
DarkArtist81 Thursday 11/20/2008 at 12:26 AM | 24564
Work your magic and buy one b4 the large is unavailable.

Once you see the tramer, you will do anything to get the cash for a devious.
Evildsm Thursday 11/20/2008 at 05:02 AM | 24655
Work your magic and buy one b4 the large is unavailable.

Once you see the tramer, you will do anything to get the cash for a devious.

I'm sure I will... Honestly, the next figure I sell.. The money is going to a Devious.

I'm sure the Tramer will just make this ever the more concrete.

DarkArtist81 Thursday 11/20/2008 at 05:42 AM | 24668

--RyanI do not want to be responcible for the Stroke that Sam would probably have if he see's that image again...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is something I really REALLY wish to see!!!
LÜCKMANN Thursday 11/20/2008 at 12:18 PM | 24714