Forums Off Topic
Angelina Jolie retiring from acting?

A couple of weeks ago Joaquin Phoenix announced his supposed retirement from acting (to pursue his muc career), and now it appears that Angelina Jolie is tentatively throwing her name into the retirement ring as well. According to Yahoo!, she says she is much more interested in spending time with her family as of late, and she plans to slowly cut down her acting gigs over the next few years.“I don’t plan to keep acting very long, I’m ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day… So maybe it will be once a year and then maybe it will be once every three years, and then just naturally — I like being home a lot these days.”

Hmmm the sex queen is ready to be a grandma?

Guess Pitt finally tamed that wild beast.

Honestly, can she "really" act or was her career completely based on how hot she was and that she would occaonally get naked in a film?

Do you think she's reached that age where she realizes that hollywood employees very few "older" women?

There are plenty of older men in Hollywood films and a partial reason is because women can still find older men %&^%cough Sean Connery*&% attractive.

However, most men don't find older women as appealing because men (sorry but this is true) are much more about looks than personality where as women care more about a persona than looks (not that looks don't entirely matter to women).
DaShape Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 01:05 AM | 24359
OH NOOO!!!

We have to start a petition right now!
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 11/19/2008 at 04:12 PM | 24463