Forums Horror Collectibles
The Exorcist - Spider scene

Remeber the scene that was cut from the original The Exorcist, the spider scene?

I was looking (as always) something cheap I could buy from USA, and I found this

So, I know you're going to kill me 'cos this, but the price is very atractive: $16.99 What you think?
LÜCKMANN Thursday 11/20/2008 at 05:42 PM | 24766
Not bad!

I would buy it. Did you ever find that DVD you wanted?

If not, maybe I could buy it and send it to you?

Then you could just send me a paypal payment.
Evildsm Thursday 11/20/2008 at 06:00 PM | 24769
I saw this figure in a store last week.

It looked pretty good.
Snoballz Thursday 11/20/2008 at 06:24 PM | 24781
That was a great scene (and I'm glad they've added it in newer verons of the film).

I say buy it, that looks like a great price!
DaShape Thursday 11/20/2008 at 06:37 PM | 24784
cool figure and like you guys said this is a really creepy scene from the movie.
customcritters Thursday 11/20/2008 at 06:42 PM | 24785
Not bad!

I would buy it. Did you ever find that DVD you wanted?

If not, maybe I could buy it and send it to you?

Then you could just send me a paypal payment.

You must be talking Fright Night...

No, I don't. Still looking for. Let's see how much it'll cost with shipping and so on...

Dude, none of the things I try to get or buy works untill now. Not even a book I'm tryin to sell... The display of Myers and Loomis? All fucked up! Same thing about the TCM comics...

Yesterday I won an auction in a brazilian te from a double DVD with The Wolfman and Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman. I paid, already. But now the guy who were selling the DVD didn't reply e-mails, the phone number doesn't exist and the te don't know what happen!

SHIT MAN!
LÜCKMANN Thursday 11/20/2008 at 06:43 PM | 24786

Yesterday I won an auction in a brazilian te from a double DVD with The Wolfman and Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman. I paid, already. But now the guy who were selling the DVD didn't reply e-mails, the phone number doesn't exist and the te don't know what happen!

SHIT MAN

I'd hate to even say it but why don't you just use ebay or this auction te....isn't this the same te you were having issues with last time?

The exorcist figure is awesome....I was thinking of purchang one of those too. I've seen them before

kweandee Thursday 11/20/2008 at 11:28 PM | 24842
I always loved that scene. Not sure I would spend money on a toy though.
Count Dragula Thursday 11/20/2008 at 11:55 PM | 24846
Those figures are made by Cinema Of Fear a.k.a Mezco...

They truely are Miniture works of Art. I own a few myself, but not this one. My g/f just recently picked up the Nancy Thompson action figure from a Nightmare On Elm Street for my B-day.

I would definatly invest in those figures as those will build up Value over time depending on what figure is at a high demand when they are sold out.

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 11/21/2008 at 12:37 AM | 24860

SHIT MAN

I'd hate to even say it but why don't you just use ebay or this auction te....isn't this the same te you were having issues with last time?

The exorcist figure is awesome....I was thinking of purchang one of those too. I've seen them beforeI know what you're saying Des, but its' not the same place. The ONLY auction you could trust (not at all) is the Mercado Livre. Is the south america feebay, and all the brazilian guys put their shit there to sell, trade.... But, you know how brazilians are.. You just can't trust them! LOL

It's sad, but true. And to buy some good and nice stuff from other countries, I just can trust in USA places, but the shipping kills me, you know?

But these SPIDER scene I thought will be mine...
LÜCKMANN Friday 11/21/2008 at 10:27 AM | 24918
Never understood what the fuss was about that scene. I thought it looked tacky as hell and I think they made the right decion by not ung it.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:51 PM | 25525
Never understood what the fuss was about that scene. I thought it looked tacky as hell and I think they made the right decion by not ung it.

why you Sourfacedbastard!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:53 PM | 25527
^^^^

Evildsm Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:54 PM | 25528

why you Sourfacedbastard!!!!I'm only speaking the truth!! That scene is rubbish!!
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:57 PM | 25532

why you Sourfacedbastard!!!!I'm only speaking the truth!! That scene is rubbish

lol, I know, that just worked perfectly with your username.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 11:01 PM | 25534
Yeah, sourface is right. Was a good choice not put it on the original. I thought Friedkin just tried got some scare with that. We can't denied is a lot frightning the girl on the upstairs upde down, although there's no context for that. The fact that great part of film has passed on her room was brainstorming! Very creep!

LÜCKMANN Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 12:08 PM | 25590