Forums Off Topic
Quantum of Solace

I got this game online for a good price, only 30 shipped... And it really is MUCH better than what I expected.

Not crappy like most licensed games.Now, it's no Gears or COD4... But it plays nice and has a fast pace like the new films.

First off, the shooter portion feels a lot like COD (seeing as though it is the same engine).

But they have also added the Gears style cover system, including the ability to run and slide into cover or come around corners from cover, even jump between two close cover points.

It's a nice system, and feels more like what Bond would really do.. He is afterall, NOT a superhero.

The enemies have decent AI as well, they will attempt to flank you... and will try and find ways to get to you.

On Agent and above, they will even become very accurate with their shots.The Graphics are really nice, though I would have liked to see more cutscenes or film clips instead of the MI6 computer screen following the action a lot of the time.You can't go wrong with this game though, especially if you are a Bond fan.

It gives you both Cano Royale AND Quantum of Solace levels, which is like two films in one game.

Also, I hear the multiplayer is pretty nice too... I haven't been able to try it out yet.

It's really fun, and worth trying out.

DarkArtist81 Friday 11/21/2008 at 07:02 AM | 24900
Definitely one of the better video games based off its movie. I love playing on the Agent level. I can't stand wimpy oppotion. Challenges is where you are really tested as a gamer.
Count Dragula Friday 11/21/2008 at 06:43 PM | 25006
True that man!

I am halfway through 007 mode right now, and it is pretty tough... But fun.

Makes you feel like a badass when you are pulling off multiple headshots in succeson, as you begin to do after a while playing at those top two difficulty levels.

I still need to find all the cell phones though, still misng at least one.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 11/22/2008 at 07:13 AM | 25064
Yeah I started getting the hang of the Agent level so I tried my luck with the 007 level. Jesus H Christ. It's a fucking tactical nightmare. Bringing one opponent down can lead a damn assault team to your ass. But it's good stuff though.

Count Dragula Saturday 11/22/2008 at 08:03 AM | 25069