Forums Horror Movie News
The Very Latest On The Final RESIDENT EVIL Movie!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

The RESIDENT EVIL franchise has done well financially managing to find outlets within books, animated movies, live action films, video games, and even comic books. The popularity for RESIDENT EVIL continues to grow.

The upcoming RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER has been having it's share of delays as the film was originally announced to be released in September 2014 but Milla Jovovich became pregnant so things halted. Now in the present day, things are gearing up to begin for the next installment.

Not long ago, Jovovich made the announcement that production for on the film would begin in August and that seems to be the case as she has shared the following image of herself along with this statement:

"Well, the moment so many of you have been waiting for is finally here where I can tell you that it's zombie killing season for the Jovovich-Anderson clan! Here I am getting my face cast made for resident evil: the final chapter!! I leave to South Africa tomorrow to start prepping for the movie!"

We will continue to bring you more on RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER as it unfolds.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 7/19/2015 at 03:33 PM | 103488