Forums Horror Collectibles
What's your favorite mask/prop/collectible?

Out of all your "stuff", what's your favorite?

I've got a few things on the way, and several I've sold, but deep down... what's your favorite that's in your posseson right now? It could be a mask, bust, figure, prop, autograph, whatever.

Conder this a mini showoff thread.

My favorite mask would have to be my New Nightmare that was repainted by Mark Goodson.

This started out as a cut mask, but was made into a display piece by the original artist.

So what's yours?
Snoballz Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 04:30 AM | 25397
First off, the eyes on that mask are KILLER, and it looks fantastic.

Here's one of my faves: My WARLOCK mask:
strangerathome Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 04:42 AM | 25399
Good question. My favorite mask would be my movie mold Halloween resurrection mask Dennis and Nan Beckstrom did for me! Another favorite would be my knife I bought like the one they used in the new Halloween movie. I still dont have any screen used masks so until then these are my favorite things nce they are as close as you can get to the real thing for me.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 04:44 AM | 25400
I'm sorry I have two favorites....lol

My #1...of course Tarman

and my freddy glove...I like wearing it way more then I should
kweandee Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 05:07 AM | 25402
?t=1227594187

That is an INSANELY cool pic!!!! It seriously looks ripped straight from H2!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 05:20 AM | 25404
It's not a great pic but mine would have to be my Psycho.

It's one of Justin's newer runs but I still think it's a great mask and even better it actually fits my huge noggin like a glove, which is really unusual for Nightowl masks
deathrisingup Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 01:34 PM | 25428
My Warlock mask, no question...

I love that thing.

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 02:44 PM | 25429
I dont really have any pics to post up but I love my devious(Cant wait to see the new devious)

SSN Chris Durand and the Psycho.
Evildsm Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 03:41 PM | 25432
?t=1227594187

That is an INSANELY cool pic!!!! It seriously looks ripped straight from H2

He he. Thanks. The wedding ring kinda gives it away, but my buddy said the same thing!
strangerathome Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 07:17 PM | 25489
It's really hard to narrow it down but I'll post three different types of things in my collection that I don't see me ever willingly parting with:

The first is a set of Frankenstein cufflinks that were once owned by Boris Karloff. His daughter Sara donated them to a charity auction in 1995.

The next is a playbill from the 1939 stage production of Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men". This was the production that led to Lon Chaney Jr. being cast in the film veron which in turn brought him to the attention of Universal Studios who cast him in "Man Made Monster" before giving him his career-defining role as Lawrence Talbot in "The Wolf Man". The other autographs on it are from Wally Ford (who was in a few of Universal's "Mummy" sequels) and Isabel Jewell who was just coming off a role in "Gone With the Wind"

Finally I figured I'd post one mask. Of all the masks in my collection, this one probably is closest to the bottom in terms of monetary value however to me it's priceless. This Topstone Frankenstein was my first mask, bought for me by my folks almost 30 years ago. I wore it all the time after I got it even though it was far too big for me. If the mouth slit was big enough to get food through I probably would have never taken it off. I wore it trick or treating for several years until it got put away, only to resurface when I was in my final year of high school for a class project. It got bozed up and put away again, only to be rediscovered a little over a year ago in the same condition as it was the first time I tried it on.

lblambert Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 07:48 PM | 25491
Ok I have way to many to just narrow it down to 3... I can however get it to 5...

So...

Top 5 favorite peices in order from greatest to the least, but wouldn't part with Any of it...

"Casey Carty's Original Psychopath, 3rd Pull of I believe 7 or 10 made?"

"Official Saw Movie Props, 5 Nails used in the Troy Chainman Teddy Bear Bomb Exploon Scene, and a Saftey Syringe used in the infamous Amanda Niddle Pit Scene"

"Casey Carty's Nightmare Mask, Display Veron"

( I made the Sweater Neck piece for him and he now has a hat. Sorry for the poor quality of this photo. Made the sweater look pink)...

"HSS Devious"

And Finally My Commander '75 Kirk Mask - Compliments of Horrorbid.com and a Commander '75 H1 Myers Style done by the same artist Andrew Donato of JITB.

Oh yeh... NEVER WILL I EVER EVER EVER get rid of my HSS PAM!!! Love Her! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 09:59 PM | 25505
Those pics make me want a Devious so bad....

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:07 PM | 25508
Those pics make me want a Devious so bad.... Ask Santa to bring you one! It is well worth it though.
Evildsm Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:17 PM | 25509
There's been some great things posted so far.

Lee, that playbill is awesome. nce some people can't limit themselves to just one, I've got one more to post.

This isn't horror related, but it's still one of my favorite props.Han Solo's "Greedo Killer" blaster.

This is a pretty damn accurate replica of the blaster used in the famous cantina scene.

What else ya got?

Don't limit yourself to just horror.

I want to see your favorite stuff!
Snoballz Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:40 PM | 25522