Forums Television
News For AMERICAN HORROR STORY Season 6!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

It's no surprise that the fifth season of AMERICAN HORROR STORY subtitled HOTEL has been a hit. This time around, at the Hotel Cortez we have been viewing even darker story lines along with loads of murder and deceit. With the season finale now upon us, a bit of information has arrived pertaining the upcoming sixth season.

In a recent interview with E! AHS showrunner Ryan Murphy was excited about Lady Gaga's Golden Globe win and went on to say that he had too much to drink and began telling the actors who they would be playing next season. He says that he told Angela Bassett about her character and she replied with "What?", thus confirming that the actress will indeed be returning.

We previously learned that Emma Roberts, who has not appeared this season would be returning to join in on the fun next season saying:

"Ryan and I said next season we’ll do something amazing and devilish. I love this season, I watch most of it with my eyes closed, but I think I get the gist. I love Lady Gaga so much, so I was like, 'Next season I want to work with Lady Gaga for sure.' "

The as-of-yet untitled Season 6 of AMERICAN HORROR STORY will air on FX later on this year. We will continue to bring you more on the new season as it unfolds.

Catch the finale of AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL tonight on FX.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/13/2016 at 06:48 PM | 103857