Forums Horror Collectibles
LEE'S PUMPKINHEAD PROJECT CONTINUES..........

I thought it would be cool to repost this with pics in order until it's finished..... SO...BEFORE..... YESTERDAY..... TODAY.....MOUTH, TEETH AND EYES HAVE NO DETAIL YET....NO GLOSS. THE GLOSS WILL BE THE FINISHING TOUCH...IT WILL MAKE THE SKIN LOOK THIN AND SLIMEY.

AND THE PROJECT GOES ON......ARMS AFTER THIS
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 09:51 PM | 25499

Looking very good, Sam!
Evildsm Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 09:52 PM | 25500
NICE.... just keeps looking better and better... I can't wait to see it finished.

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 09:53 PM | 25501
it is coming a long great. will this be full zed once you are done sam?

pamelavoorheesRIP Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 09:59 PM | 25504
it is coming a long great. will this be full zed once you are done sam?Thanks....well it is lifeze...if you mean the whole body, no....unless Lee wants me to do a full body one......YIKES....THAT WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE!!
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:06 PM | 25507
Holy Shit!!!With paint work like this, I would swear you worked at Don Post Studios or Distortions before...FANTASTIC/PERFECT Job on Pumpkinhead Sam!!!

LEE You are Lucky as hell man... What I wouldn't give for that peice!!!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:18 PM | 25510
dude it doesn't even have a pumpkin for a head! It sucks! (j/k) seriously Sammy she is coming along great. Can not wait to see her done!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:21 PM | 25511
Holy Shit!!!With paint work like this, I would swear you worked at Don Post Studios or Distortions before...FANTASTIC/PERFECT Job on Pumpkinhead Sam!!!

LEE You are Lucky as hell man... What I wouldn't give for a peice of your hott ass!!!

--Ryan WHAT?

Evildsm Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:21 PM | 25512
Just testing my skills at being able to tell what something is worth...

I would say that the initial cost of that from the Con ran about 650-800 bucks.

After the repairs, paint work and what not, I would say its total cost is around 800-1K and I would say it's sale value would probably be around 1,500.00...

Maybe I am WAY off, but just by judging it the best I can with what little I know...

Who really cares the cost, It's worth it's weight in gold just for what it is...

Great Score Lee! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:25 PM | 25513

LEE You are Lucky as hell man... What I wouldn't give for a peice of your hott ass!!!

--Ryan I'd Tare Dat Ass Up!!!
Harry Warden Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:27 PM | 25514
dude it doesn't even have a pumpkin for a head!

unlike a certain forum admin...

Looking great Sam!!
lblambert Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:29 PM | 25515
You read my mind, Ryan!

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/Smileys/smilies_smf/smitten.
Evildsm Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:30 PM | 25516

Looking great Sam!!LMFAO!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:31 PM | 25517

Looking great Sam!!LMFAO!!!!
lblambert Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:33 PM | 25518

After the repairs, paint work and what not, I would say its total cost is around 800-1K and I would say it's sale value would probably be around 1,500.00...

Maybe I am WAY off, but just by judging it the best I can with what little I know...

Who really cares the cost, It's worth it's weight in gold just for what it is...

Great Score Lee! --RyanActually you aren't far off..... It didn't cost near what you think it did for the piece. I bartered with the guy that owned it and got it relatively cheap.... What will make this piece worth cash is not only the paint job but the fact that I'm sure there aren't many of them out there....and NONE of them are painted like this...
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:39 PM | 25521
Looking good!

I love in progress pics.

Can't wait to see this finished up.
Snoballz Tuesday 11/25/2008 at 10:45 PM | 25523

Great Score Lee! --RyanActually you aren't far off..... It didn't cost near what you think it did for the piece. I bartered with the guy that owned it and got it relatively cheap.... What will make this piece worth cash is not only the paint job but the fact that I'm sure there aren't many of them out there....and NONE of them are painted like this...

I don't know the history behind these peices, but they are very nice and this is definatly something I would pay high dollar for. If I knew were to get one like this or Relitivly close, I don't care what the condition is, I would definatly save my money for it... I knew you were very good at this stuff Sam, but to be completely honest with you, this peice just blows my fucking mind... It is Stunning to look at and it took a LOAD of Talent to do something like this... What I am trying to say is, you just amazed the hell out of me with this paint job... It is more than words can describe to me... Looks fantastic. It is by far the best paint job I have ever seen done on Anything! I mean, this thing actually looks like its alive... Crazy Skills bro! Anyway, when I get the Scarred from Andrew, I am just going to ship it to you right after. I'll get you paid not long after Christmas. I'm sure you would be fine with that, but if for any reason you wouldn't want me to send it, I wont until you're ready.

Back to the pumpkinhead, now thinking of it, I am convinced that this may very well be the best and most accurate prop I have ever seen. Definatly my Favorite...

Lee I can't thank you enough for having this done for me On time for Christmas!!!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 02:16 AM | 25566

I don't know the history behind these peices, but they are very nice and this is definatly something I would pay high dollar for. If I knew were to get one like this or Relitivly close, I don't care what the condition is, I would definatly save my money for it... I knew you were very good at this stuff Sam, but to be completely honest with you, this peice just blows my fucking mind... It is Stunning to look at and it took a LOAD of Talent to do something like this... What I am trying to say is, you just amazed the hell out of me with this paint job... It is more than words can describe to me... Looks fantastic. It is by far the best paint job I have ever seen done on Anything! I mean, this thing actually looks like its alive... Crazy Skills bro! Anyway, when I get the Scarred from Andrew, I am just going to ship it to you right after. I'll get you paid not long after Christmas. I'm sure you would be fine with that, but if for any reason you wouldn't want me to send it, I wont until you're ready.

Back to the pumpkinhead, now thinking of it, I am convinced that this may very well be the best and most accurate prop I have ever seen. Definatly my Favorite...

Lee I can't thank you enough for having this done for me On time for Christmas!!!

--RyanIf it doesn't get here in the next week or so I can't guarantee it'll be christmas
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 05:17 AM | 25571
Is this one of your greatest works, Sam? 'Cos it's marvelous! If you compare before and after, probably you'll say that's not the same piece. And a full zed? Very good!

How much it'll be, Sam?
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 09:44 AM | 25577
Is this one of your greatest works, Sam? 'Cos it's marvelous! If you compare before and after, probably you'll say that's not the same piece. And a full zed? Very good!

How much it'll be, Sam?

Thank you for the good word..... I really can't say what Lee has paid for this....I'll leave it up to him if he wants to say or not. Somewhere around.... 1 BILLION DOLLARS
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 02:59 PM | 25596
After seeing these pics again, it makes me even more excited to get the Devious i just ordered.

In fact, I cant wait until I get another HSS mask.

Sam this is just stunning.
Evildsm Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 03:38 PM | 25599
I really can't say what Lee has paid for this....I'll leave it up to him if he wants to say or not. Somewhere around.... 1 BILLION DOLLARS

...and that doesn't include shipping

lblambert Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 06:43 PM | 25630