Forums Off Topic
HorrorBid's Thanksgiving Day Thank-A-Thon

In honor of our first Thanksgiving here on the board I figured it might be nice to do a thread about what we are thankful for in the horror world in honor of turkey day. Whether it is your favorite mask, movie, or another member of the te, it can be anything pertaining to horror or the forum.I am def thankful for my Second Stab (thanks Lee) my HSS Krik and to be honest my entire collection at this point!

And each and everyone of you guys for believing in HorrorBid and making this the greatest horror te on the net. A GIANT thanks also needs to go out to Joel (DaShape80) for picking his family up and moving back to the Burg to help me start this te. I can never thank you enough bro!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 06:28 PM | 25628
Good idea Justin!!

Well, I am thankful that John Carpenter shared the story of michael myers with the world.

Without him doing that, I couldn't imagine what the horror industry would be like.

***EDIT***

I am thankful for many things this past year.

For starters, I am thankful that i was able to meet Scott and ian from Quiet on the Set.

Both of them are really great guys and they are my brothers from other mothers.

Without Scott, I probably wouldn't have known about HorrorBid.

I also want to thank Justin and Joel for making an awesome te.

Honestly this te is not like anything out there.

I really feel like we are a family here sometimes.
Evildsm Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 06:38 PM | 25629
I'm also very thankful for Horrorbid.

I'm glad Justin called me up and said, "So I'm through with feebay and I want to do an auction te of my own and I want your help".

Then the next day he calls me again and says, "So I've got the te up and we've got a name" Honestly, moving back was probably one of the best decions I've made in the past decade so I'm thankful for Justin and Horrorbid on many different levels.

DaShape Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 07:19 PM | 25635
I want to thank Horrorbid for being here for me, and welcoming me with open arms... It really was awesome to have you guys contact me and ask me to come and share this with you.

I was finished with feebay as it was, and nothing else on the net compares to this place.

You guys really know how to make a guy feel welcome.

Also big thanks to Sam McCain for his talent and for that amazing Devious Tramer, it's an even better welcome into this world and I will never forget it.You guys all rock, thanks for being so damn cool.

DarkArtist81 Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 07:24 PM | 25637
i want to thank hss for my pamela voorhees head. the thing is badass. i also want to thank everyone at horror bid for making this such a kick ass place to be. you guys rock.

pamelavoorheesRIP Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 07:33 PM | 25640
Edited my original post^^^^^^
Evildsm Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 07:38 PM | 25641
Hey Justin, what's a HSS KRIK? Something new? This day I want to thank God to be alive after all the shit is happening here. But I'm proud to be brazilian, and we never give up. Thanks HB stuff, members and all the people who have some patient with me

LÜCKMANN Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 07:54 PM | 25648
im thankful for all my friends and my beautiful boogeyman masks nemes v2!
misfit Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 09:01 PM | 25664
I am thankful for horrorbid giving me a t shirt for staring at two pictures for along time. I got it today and i love it. Im also thankful that Robert Englund did not the role of Luke Skywalker, if he did he might have been Freddy!!! So at least Mark Hamils career went down the tubes.
krueger4653 Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 09:21 PM | 25671
I am thankful for horrorbid giving me a t shirt for staring at two pictures for along time. I got it today and i love it. Im also thankful that Robert Englund did not the role of Luke Skywalker, if he did he might have been Freddy!!! So at least Mark Hamils career went down the tubes.

Sometime throw a pic up of you wearing the shirt (you can disguise your identity if you would like . .. ask Patrick, he's the king at that

)
DaShape Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 09:30 PM | 25672
happy thanksgiving to all of you. i am def thankful for the board. i love reading the movie reviews and news and all the great masks and collectibles you guys post.

oldskool Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 10:30 PM | 25692
I am thankful for many things...first and formost my family especially my son who is my world. I'm thankful for my friends...this includes my HorrorBid family hereI am so thankful to have met you all....your all amazing. I am thankful to HorrorBid itself for providing a place where all of us weirdos can come together and happily bask in all that is horror (believe me everyone here ade from Joey and Lisa think there's something wrong w/me for loving this stuff...lol). And of course I am thankful that everyone at least for the most part is in good health and made it through another year cause none of us are promised tomorrow and we gotta appreciate every day that we're still here.

Okay that's enough....damn sentimental holidays....lol
kweandee Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 10:35 PM | 25696
I am thankful for Deathringup because he is the best and weirdest husband ever!! I am thankful that he intro'd me to this te. I am thankful I am a member of this te. And I am thankful for manland and all the things in it. Even my Butterfingers Freddy mask (even if it is unfinished).
St. Pete Slasher Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 10:40 PM | 25697
Family, friends, turkey, stuffing, mashed potato's, green been caserole, horrorbid!
CartyParty Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 11:08 PM | 25698
I'm thankful for many things - my wife, my boy, my family and friends, thankful thanksgiving is in October in Canada, and thankful for all the cool people on these forum(s) that have welcomed me, especially the awesome freaks at Horrorbid.com that have already given me so much cool stuff! Keep it up! I'm thankful to participate in all the contests and thankful for my ongodly obseson with all things Michael Myers (and horror in general!)

strangerathome Wednesday 11/26/2008 at 11:20 PM | 25700
i am thankful for my back to the future collection, all my masks and most importantly to horror bid for taking the auction idea and dedicating it to us horror freaks. you guys deserve an extra turkey leg tomorrow.

joelsparks Thursday 11/27/2008 at 02:14 AM | 25718

For starters, I am thankful that i was able to meet Scott and ian from Quiet on the Set.

Well I have to say that everyone here rocks and I have made some killer friends

. I want to thank Justin and Joel for always taking care of us whenever we need help with something! I want to thank Mike for helping out at the 30 years of terror convention and for being a good friend. I want to personally thank Sam McCain for making some of the best masks in my collection and for bringing Horror Sanctum back! Zephro for all the advice you give us and for always keeping an ear to the street so you know where all the deals and new projects are coming from, you rock man! I can keep going and going. Lee, Des, Bisco, Ryan and Casey from the prop shop you all rock and this place wouldn't be the same without you around here. Every ngle member from the te for posting cool stuff I want to buy....lol. Tommy for holding last weeks giveaway along with F'd up stuff! Seriously this place is truly a great te to come to and get away from life sometimes!

We are currently coming up with a new contest for another stand and we will have all the details on that one soon.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 11/27/2008 at 06:24 PM | 25790

Well I have to say that everyone here rocks and I have made some killer friends

. I want to thank Justin and Joel for always taking care of us whenever we need help with something! I want to thank Mike for helping out at the 30 years of terror convention and for being a good friend. I want to personally thank Sam McCain for making some of the best masks in my collection and for bringing Horror Sanctum back! Zephro for all the advice you give us and for always keeping an ear to the street so you know where all the deals and new projects are coming from, you rock man! I can keep going and going. Lee, Des, Bisco, Ryan and Casey from the prop shop you all rock and this place wouldn't be the same without you around here. Every ngle member from the te for posting cool stuff I want to buy....lol. Tommy for holding last weeks giveaway along with F'd up stuff! Seriously this place is truly a great te to come to and get away from life sometimes!

We are currently coming up with a new contest for another stand and we will have all the details on that one soon.

Scott you forgot to give thanks to that new ice cream truck you bought for the kiddies in your neighborhood.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 11/27/2008 at 08:03 PM | 25803
Family, friends, turkey, stuffing, mashed potato's, green been caserole, horrorbid!In a nutshell. Only, you left out NFL FOOTBALL!!! I'm thankful for Justin and Joel. They have created the greatest te I have ever been a part of. I'm thankful for all the friends I've made here... every ngle one of you.
Myers31TKD Thursday 11/27/2008 at 08:47 PM | 25815
Family, friends, turkey, stuffing, mashed potato's, green been caserole, horrorbid!In a nutshell. Only, you left out NFL FOOTBALL!!! I'm thankful for Justin and Joel. They have created the greatest te I have ever been a part of. I'm thankful for all the friends I've made here... every ngle one of you.

i'll def include the nfl in my thank a thon as well. oh and go lions!

joelsparks Thursday 11/27/2008 at 11:40 PM | 25843
Hey fellas.....Im thankful for my healthy kids; my home; that me and my bud made a dream come true and did our first movie!; im thankful for HALLOWEEN and all the joy it brings us from the film to the masks to figures and ultimately to places like HORRORBID!

As a newbie here Justin you rock and everyone is so cool. Cheers to you all!
ny ghoul Friday 11/28/2008 at 05:18 AM | 25873