Full Details Arrive For Upcoming Documentary JUST DESSERTS: THE MAKING OF CREEPSHOW!
Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.
In 1982, Author Stephen King, and Director George A. Romero collaborated on a feature-film tribute to the controversial EC comics of the 1950s. Told through five jolting tales of terror, CREEPSHOW has become a celebrated horror classic over the past three decades. With an all-star cast, and featuring groundbreaking special effects by genre legend Tom Savini, CREEPSHOW stands as a Horrific and hilarious tribute to the stories that helped influence a generation of writers and filmmakers. Now the tales behind the creation of this chilling masterpiece can finally be told in the upcoming documentary from Michael Felsher titled JUST DESSERTS: THE MAKING OF CREEPSHOW.
Head on down below to check out a clip from the documentary. You will also find the special features as well.
Featuring rare behind-the-scenes footage and photographs, JUST DESSERTS: THE MAKING OF CREEPSHOW also contains over a dozen interviews, including George A. Romero, Tom Savini, Adrienne Barbeau, Tom Atkins and many others. These are the terrifying stories behind the film that promised you…“The Most Fun You’ll Ever Have…BEING SCARED!”
Special Features include:
- Audio Commentary with Director & Editor Michael Felsher
- Audio Commentary featuring interviews with Actor John - Amplas, Property Master Bruce Alan Miller, and Make-Up Effects Assistant Darryl Ferrucci
- Creepshow Days – An interview with Director of Photography Director Michael Gornick
- Extended Interview Segments with George A. Romero, Tom Savini, and Bernie Wrightson
- Behind The Screams – A compilation of on-set video footage from Tom Savini
- Horror’s Hallowed Grounds with Sean Clark
- Scream Greats Volume One: Tom Savini, Master of Horror Effects with Optional Audio Commentary with Tom Savini
- Vintage 1982 Evening Magazine Segment shot on the set of the film, featuring rare cast & crew interviews
- Behind-The-Scenes of CREEPSHOW Photo Gallery
JUST DESSERTS: THE MAKING OF CREEPSHOW will become available on July 12th.