Forums Off Topic
Patrick Swayze vs Cancer round 2

Patrick Swayze’s cancer has reportedly spread to his liver. The Dirty Dancing star - who announced earlier this year he is suffering from pancreatic cancer - has reportedly started preparing himself for death by saying goodbye to his friends and family after discovering the deadly disease has infested another part of his body.A source told National Enquirer magazine: “Patrick recently got word that the cancer had spread to his liver and that is what his doctors said would begin the countdown to the end. Patrick knew it was coming because he was suffering increased weakness. “At times, he was so weak that he could barely walk without feeling faint. Sometimes he feels out of breath and has to t down.”Patrick, 56, has reportedly told Lisa, his wife of 33 years, and his brother Donny that he doesn’t have long to live.

Well, it looks like Swayse's cancer has returned again and this time it's pulling no punches.

I'm a HUGE Swayse fan (this may surprise many of you) but you can't deny that "Point Break" "The Outders" "ROADHOUSE"!!!! were men's men films!

Cancer, if you thought Lance Armstrong gave you a hard time then you don't know who you are screwing with.

Cancer, suck on a roundhouse kick by Swayse!

He beat you before and he'll do it again.
DaShape Sunday 11/30/2008 at 01:10 AM | 26065
Patrick Swayze’s cancer has reportedly spread to his liver. The Dirty Dancing star - who announced earlier this year he is suffering from pancreatic cancer - has reportedly started preparing himself for death by saying goodbye to his friends and family after discovering the deadly disease has infested another part of his body.A source told National Enquirer magazine: “Patrick recently got word that the cancer had spread to his liver and that is what his doctors said would begin the countdown to the end. Patrick knew it was coming because he was suffering increased weakness. “At times, he was so weak that he could barely walk without feeling faint. Sometimes he feels out of breath and has to t down.”Patrick, 56, has reportedly told Lisa, his wife of 33 years, and his brother Donny that he doesn’t have long to live.

Well, it looks like Swayse's cancer has returned again and this time it's pulling no punches.

I'm a HUGE Swayse fan (this may surprise many of you) but you can't deny that "Point Break" "The Outders" "ROADHOUSE"!!!! were men's men films!

Cancer, if you thought Lance Armstrong gave you a hard time then you don't know who you are screwing with.

Cancer, suck on a roundhouse kick by Swayse!

He beat you before and he'll do it again.

AMEN!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 11/30/2008 at 05:14 AM | 26091
This sucks. He even has a new show coming out called, "The Beast." I hope it isn't short lived. Pardon the "PUN", that wasn't my intention. Also, don't forget RED DAWN.

THE BIG PIMPOLA
SithLord Sunday 11/30/2008 at 07:40 AM | 26099
Man this really sucks. I finally thought everything was on the up and up with him. Unfortunate news, but I know that anything's posble. I hope he somehow pulls through, however unlikely it seems.
Myers31TKD Sunday 11/30/2008 at 12:00 PM | 26114
terrible news but he is the man to beat it again. cancer better hope it never crosses the path of one chuck j. norris!

pamelavoorheesRIP Sunday 11/30/2008 at 07:18 PM | 26127
i hope he beats it. cancer fuckin sucks balls!!!!!!!!!

customcritters Monday 12/01/2008 at 12:03 AM | 26163
Hang in there Swayze!

I would really be bummed out if he passed away at souch a young age.
Evildsm Monday 12/01/2008 at 03:53 PM | 26263
Damn... That really sucks.

I was hoping he would beat it.

At least he has remained pretty potive throughout this whole ordeal, I had respect for him in the past but now I respect the man even more.

It takes courage to face death and smile....

I've had skin cancer myself, and had a saliva gland tumor that was found before it turned cancerous... It's scary.

I don't know how I would have reacted if it would have been too late for me, I doubt I would have been as strong as he has been.
DarkArtist81 Monday 12/01/2008 at 11:50 PM | 26345
According to the NY Daily News

today those reports have been refuted by an angry Swayze who said its 100% complete tabloid shit.
ny ghoul Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 09:56 PM | 26760
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evildsm Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 10:07 PM | 26766
According to the NY Daily News

today those reports have been refuted by an angry Swayze who said its 100% complete tabloid shit.

I also read that . . . what won't the media do to get money and attention?

I'm sorry but Swayze should show up and burn that tabloid's office to the ground

DaShape Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 11:52 PM | 26800