Forums Horror Collectibles
BIG news regarding my Michael Myers figures...

Well guys, the jumpsuit Gods have at last called down the thunder on my customs.

The makers of the jumpsuit that I use are not going to be making them anymore, and I have been noticing a drought of them online.

Right now I have no extras and I've found only 10 available as I write this.So I will have to retire my Michael figure soon.

If anyone has been waiting to order one, right now might be a good time.... They are a dying breed it seems.

At least until I find another way, maybe have them custom made?
DarkArtist81 Tuesday 12/02/2008 at 02:28 AM | 26387
Well guys, the jumpsuit Gods have at last called down the thunder on my customs.

The makers of the jumpsuit that I use are not going to be making them anymore, and I have been noticing a drought of them online.

Right now I have no extras and I've found only 10 available as I write this.So I will have to retire my Michael figure soon.

If anyone has been waiting to order one, right now might be a good time.... They are a dying breed it seems.

At least until I find another way, maybe have them custom made?

oh man DA that suuuckkkks! I will be on the lookout for you as well. I hate to see the Myers die out as they are always big sellers. Still you need to at least make a Tramer why you still have some coveralls in stock!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 12/02/2008 at 02:30 AM | 26388
Thanks man.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting an extra set for myself to make that Tramer.I have a tailor friend, I will ask him what his cost would be per jumpsuit and if it would be crazy of me to ask him to be my ON CALL jumpsuit guy for the future.

I really wanted to do a few more masks from the other Halloween films, so if he says yes.. it might save my ass.

Now that means I have to buy 3 for myself soon, as I don't have one on my shelf personally yet.

I've been putting it off, just trying to get these to my customers.
DarkArtist81 Tuesday 12/02/2008 at 02:46 AM | 26395
Oh, what bad news DA... The way you do the figures are unique. I'm always looking for something like that on brazilians tes, but I never find no one like yours. There's a guy in Rio Grande do Sul state that makes figure actions, but only on demand. And is not so fine, so it's a bad way to spend money. Right now I'm trying to save some money for the christmas, so I can buy a t for the wife and for me. I ask for the wife a figure from horrorbid.com, and she says will think about it. Untill my car be ready, no ts for me...
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 12/02/2008 at 10:05 AM | 26504
Any 2 for 1 deals?

I was eye balling the prt 8 jason.

Evildsm Tuesday 12/02/2008 at 03:17 PM | 26520
i too would love to see a tramer done up!
customcritters Tuesday 12/02/2008 at 07:03 PM | 26556
Thanks guys!

And as for 2 for 1... my sale is still ongoing, which bacally DOES sell them for 2 for one.

Instead of $160 a figure, they are only $85 a piece.

And I can still make Myers figures for at least the next 10.
DarkArtist81 Tuesday 12/02/2008 at 07:48 PM | 26581
Damn, that is a good deal though.

I will have to figure something out.

My money is being spread really thin right now.

With christmas and a posble new project with a certain someone, i might have to sell my body like Luckmann.
Evildsm Tuesday 12/02/2008 at 08:02 PM | 26582
Damn Mike! I'll cut your throat and use your head to make a soup! Hey DA, let's see what happens after my pay day, next december 28th. We have the 13th paycheck, then I'll try to get something, if still have something...

;)
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 11:22 AM | 26703