Forums Television
THE WALKING DEAD To Be Very Different Upon It's Return!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

The first half of Season 7 of THE WALKING DEAD saw things become rearranged with new beginnings taking place all around. The brutal, hard to watch season premiere left us speechless, while the other episodes delivered well in their own unique ways. As we continue to move forward in a new world, one can only wonder if a war is on the Horizon between everyone against Negan and the Saviors?

A big change is on the way pertaining to the second half of Season 7, as showrunner Scott M. Gimple spoke to ComicBook.com saying:

"I will say 7B's vibe is very different from 7A's vibe. The ending of 7B is very different than the beginning of 7A. Just the vibe in 7B, I was just talking about it with Andy [Lincoln] last night. It's just a very, very different half season than the half season that preceded it.

Even with structure, what we're doing right now with the episodes and seeing where everyone is at, the structure is very, very different than the back half. There's a lot more variety to the structure. It's just a very, very different situation, but 6, 7, 8 ... Wow, we're really close, aren't we? I would say the end of 7A is very different than the beginning of 7A. That's the thing that kind of launches that different tone of 7B."

The second half of AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD will consist of eight episodes. THE WALKING DEAD is executive produced by showrunner Scott M. Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero, Dave Alpert and Tom Luse.

The cast is made up of Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Chandler Riggs, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Lennie James, Sonequa Martin-Green, Alanna Masterson, Christian Serratos, Josh McDermitt, Seth Gilliam, Ross Marquand, Austin Nichols, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Tom Payne, Xander Berkely, and Austin Amelio.

THE WALKING DEAD will return to AMC on February 12th.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 12/23/2016 at 02:30 PM | 104592