Forums Horror Collectibles
LEE'S PUMPKINHEAD RESTORATION PROJECT COMPLETE!!!!

FINALLY GOT THIS DONE....SO HERE WE GO.....
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 04:48 AM | 26649
HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lblambert Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 04:54 AM | 26650
what......the.....holy crap dude........INCREDIBLE
ny ghoul Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:04 AM | 26652
so this is going to be given away in some sort of contest, right? McCain, that thing is mind blowing!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:18 AM | 26655
With the ze of that head I think I'll call it "Justin"
lblambert Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:31 AM | 26657
Holy moly!

Sam, you are seriously the king when it comes to this hobby.

This just blows all the competitors out of the water. (no offense to the few on the board)
Evildsm Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:33 AM | 26658
With the ze of that head I think I'll call it "Justin"WHOA!! THEY DO HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!!! I just can't put my finger on it though.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:33 AM | 26659
With the ze of that head I think I'll call it "Justin"finally a mask named after me! (cups hand over the microphone and asks "what mask is this again?.......Pumpkinhead! WTF I never gned that agreement. What am I supposed to look like that, or is it some sort of fat head joke? SUE SUE SUE!")
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:37 AM | 26660
Holy moly!

This just blows all the competitors out of the water. (no offense to the few on the board)

Thank you Mike...that's nice of you to say.

I started doing this at an early age....and I'm not a one mask-artist. Myers is the eaest mask to produce out there. Pumpkinhead is just the tip of the iceburg as to what I have planned in the future. Wait until you see my Freddy.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:39 AM | 26662
Holy moly!

I started doing this at an early age....and I'm not a one mask-artist. Myers is the eaest mask to produce out there. Pumpkinhead is just the tip of the iceburg as to what I have planned in the future. Wait until you see my Freddy.

Well that is breaking news! McCain doing a Freddy! Can't wait to see this puppy!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:41 AM | 26663
that thing is off the chain ck looking!

oldskool Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 05:46 AM | 26665
I have so many hss photos saved on my computer...lol...I get bored and just look at them! Lee my man you have an awesome pumpkin head that we are all envious of! Sam once again has displayed his fine talent of just painting the shit out of something and making you drool. I think I need to wear a bib when I come on here now....DAMN!

This Freddy you speak of I must have...lol....Looking for a fred to kill my miller creations one and I know you have something up your sleeve Sam.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 01:58 PM | 26713
Holy moly!

Thats an amazing t. I wish I could do something like this.

I look forward to seeing the freddy.

I am sure i will be one of the first people in line to order one.

Do you know what freddy you are going to shoot for?

Part 1, vs or the new nightmare??
Evildsm Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 03:36 PM | 26719
thats badass sam, great paint work.not much of a freddy mask collecter but if its coming from you i'll be getting one. seth
halloween killer Thursday 12/04/2008 at 12:36 AM | 26813
Now this is one work of ART!!! Holly Cow Bells... Sure put the works to this fine sculpt Sam! I Absolutley love this!

And for the love of god... I am going to be Homeless if you guys keep producing newer masks... I just can't take it... I am going to have a breakdown... I got a huge mental list as it is now of masks I "NEED" to have and here you are making a Freddy...

All Honesty, I am EXCITED as hell to see it Sam! Especially nce you said that Pumpkinhead was only the tip of the Iceburg... My expectations are always set high for your work because of who you are, and it Always turns out that your work is higher than what I expected!

Can't wait Bro!!!

Nice Work on Pumpkinhead Bro!!! Lee......... You're a luckey fella!!! Posseson is 9/10ths of the Law and I am going to Steel your PH when it comes in the mail!!! I'll pull off an Ace Ventura and dress the the UPS man!--Ryan --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 12/04/2008 at 08:07 AM | 26851