Forums Horror Collectibles
PHANTASM! (Hell Yeah)

Next year is the 30th anniversary of the theatrical release of my favorite horror flick of all time:

Phantasm.

I'm hoping that Don Coscarelli and the cast have convention appearances planned.

I swear, every time I watch this movie, I see something new, or see something old in a new light.

It's weird.

It's awesome.

It's Phantasm.

Adam Black Wednesday 12/03/2008 at 11:53 PM | 26801
Awesome bro! good to see you appreciate one of the all time clascs.....that movie is always in my head from the mood to the muc....and you're right everytime you watch it you notice something new! I even love the sequels. I got to meet Angus last year at the Fango Con. What a classy guy and true horror legend. Im sure there will be something but it'll most likely be west coast. Im hoping it might be in the Ny area.

Did you see that KILLER dvd set that comes in a sphere? its PAL but worth picking up.
ny ghoul Thursday 12/04/2008 at 03:11 AM | 26832
I wanna get that Sphere set SO BAD, but I gotta buy a region-free player first.

But right now, I'm saving my pennies to see which con to go to next year.

Because I'm 6'6", which is at least two inches taller than the Tall Man.

And the first time my brother and I saw Phantasm, I was 10 and he was 8, and I bet him that I'd grow up to be taller than the Tall Man.

He told me there was NO WAY that was ever gonna happen.

So I have to get my picture taken with Angus Scrimm, because I'm gonna send it to my brother.

Adam Black Thursday 12/04/2008 at 05:21 AM | 26840