Forums Off Topic
PJ'S HORROR EXPRESS PROPS CHRISTMAS CONTEST!!!

This contest will begin at 7:00 est. Tonight!!! It should make for a very fun exciting event!

Hope you all Enjoy! --Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 12/05/2008 at 10:07 PM | 27100
"KILLER TRIVIA" I Randomly selected a card from the Friday The 13th Series, A Card from The Nightmare On Elm Street Series and a Card from the Freddy V.S Jason Film.

Each card has 5 questions on it and I rolled the dice to see which of the questions on each card where going to be used in this Contest.

As a Bonus I added an Additional Friday The 13th question in honor of the New Upcoming Remake!

There's a total of 4 Trivia Questions. Answer them "Discriptively". PM me for answers! Only PM me if you have all 4 answers and I will check them and let you know! First one to have all Answers answered correctly WINS THIS GRIZZLEY RZ MYERS STYLED BUTCHER KNIFE!!!

It measures Just over 17" in length and is Handcrafted out of fine wood and the de Handle peices are Glued on each de with Real Rivits mulating that it is Rivited like a real knife! Not to worry as this knife is very durable! Enjoy!!!

Question #1 : During the beginning of "F13th Part IV: The Final Chapter", Where was Jason's Body Taken?

Question #2 : In "NOES 3: Dream Warriors," What did Freddy tell Nancy gave him strength?

Question #3 : In "Freddy V.S Jason," who played Charlie Linderman?
IN HONER OF THE REMAKE, BONUS QUESTION Bonus Question #4 : Where did the story of

"F13th IV: The Final Chapter" Officially Begin?

--Ryan A.K.A "PJ"

Harry Warden Friday 12/05/2008 at 10:57 PM | 27116
We now have an Official Winner of the 17" Butcher Knife!!! Please Congratulate Mr. Chaos Thorn for his Victory!!!

Glad to see this is going to a Myers Collector!!!

Thanks for perticipating!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 12/06/2008 at 07:55 AM | 27214
Congrats dude!

It's good to see that a Myers collector get this awesome knife.

But, DAMN! I nor even seen this contest and it finished so soon...

YAW!

LÜCKMANN Saturday 12/06/2008 at 10:40 AM | 27223
I didn't even see this Ryan!!!! Great contest idea, wish it wouldn't have ended so quick!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 12/07/2008 at 09:01 PM | 27342