Forums Off Topic
Robert Englund Finished With Freddy Krueger?

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Freddy Krueger is one of the biggest names in Horror. The character is well known across the globe with fans worldwide. New Line Cinema’s A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET Franchise is one of the most cherished out there. Able to kill you in your nightmares, Freddy could do almost anything in the dreams which made it scary with no escape unless you wake up. Plus the movies are fun to watch.

Robert Englund who has played the character many times in the past, is now 70 years of age. EW had the chance to speak with Englund and he says in regards to him playing Freddy again:

“I’m too old to do another Freddy now. If I do a fight scene now it’s got to be real minimal because I can’t snap my head for eight different takes and different angles. My spine gets sore. I can still be mean and scary, but I’m mostly relegated now to sort of Van Helsing roles, old doctors and s—. So it’s fun that the last moment of me ever playing Freddy is a wink to the audience.”

It is a bit sad to think that we may never see Robert Englund as Freddy ever again, as he created an icon that will live on forever. Thank you for Freddy Krueger Mr. Robert Englund.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 10/19/2017 at 02:57 PM | 105289