Forums Television
THE WALKING DEAD & FEAR THE WALKING DEAD Crossover Revealed!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Last month we got the word that a crossover would be taking place between AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD and FEAR THE WALKING DEAD. We found out then that one character would be making the switch.

It was revealed on the latest episode of TALKING DEAD just which character it would be.

With the next season of FEAR THE WALKING DEAD taking place in Texas, and THE WALKING DEAD storyline being based out of Georgia, it has been revealed that Lennie James, who plays Morgan, will be joining the cast of FEAR THE WALKING DEAD.

Here is what Lennie James had to say about the transition:

“The hardest part of it from beginning until now has been leaving The Walking Dead; leaving that cast and leaving that crew. And I’ve said my goodbyes to the cast and stuff, and I’ve said my goodbyes to the crew... “

During the episode of TALKING DEAD, host Chris Hardwick read a letter from showrunner Scott Gimple which reads:

“Even though Morgan is going to be featured on Fear, he still has a lot of story left on The Walking Dead.” (That, of course, could just mean in the rest of season 8.) Gimple also explained that “Morgan’s arc on The Walking Dead season 8 positioned him for the story on Fear. It was also important too see Fear’s world and characters through new yet familiar eyes.”
It will be very interesting to see how the Morgan character will be written into the show. We will.

We will continue to follow this story as it unfolds.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/28/2017 at 04:40 AM | 105371