Forums Trailers and Videos
Official Trailer Arrives For Psychedelic Horror Film LIKE ME!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Internet Horror seems to be turning into a sub-genre all to itself. In a story about arrogantly posting crimes on social media and the dark power that can sometimes come along with it, writer/director Robert Mockler prepares for the release of his psychedelic Horror film titled LIKE ME. We have the official trailer for you below.

LIKE ME stars Addison Timlin, Ian Nelson, Larry Fessenden, and Jeremy Gardner.

Synopsis:

"A reckless loner (Addison Timlin, FALLEN, LITTLE SISTER) sets out on a crime spree that she broadcasts on social media. After releasing a video of herself robbing a convenience store, she amasses a huge following. While traveling along the coast, she encounters a drifter, an Internet troll, and a paint huffing outsider who are all pulled into her circle of chaos, junk food, and drugs. Robert Mockler's visually arresting debut feature, produced by indie horror veteran Larry Fessenden, takes the viewer into a world of fabricated personalities and offers a thought-provoking portrait of isolation in our increasingly digital world."

LIKE ME will be in theaters January 26th, followed by a VOD release in February.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 12/31/2017 at 04:31 AM | 105438