Forums Trailers and Videos
Grindhouse Official Trailer Arrives For DASVIDANIYA: RUSSIAN BRIDES 2!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Inferno Productions releases the Official Grindhouse Trailer for DASVIDANIYA: RUSSIAN BRIDES 2 in an homage to Meir Zarchi’s “Day of the Woman”. The Grindhouse official trailer for the film awaits you below.

Synopsis:

“Svetlana Veselov (Julia Hazanov) is a sweet, naive exchange student from Moscow plunged into a living nightmare where she must fight to survive. But, what happens when the hunted becomes the huntress and the pain of others brings pleasure?”

DIRECTOR’S STATEMENT:

“I have been in love with film since childhood watching everything from classic Hollywood, foreign action to macabre horror. When my avid reader and film buff mother purchased the complete pay-tv movie channel package, I was in heaven immersing myself in the fantasy world of 24 hours, 7 days a week international cinema. Films that dealt with revenge and retribution as in Larry Cohen’s “Black Caesar, Roger Corman’s “Shogun Assassin” (Lone Wolf and Cub Series Compilation) or Meir Zachari’s “I Spit on Your Grave (Day of the Woman) were favorites because of their extreme visions and unflinching exploration of morality and justice.

My intention for DASVIDANIYA: RUSSIAN BRIDES 2 was to create a visceral, sexual, character driven film that explored the vengeful desires that exist in all of us with a strong lead actress of actual Russian decent. Julia Hazanov from Moscow, fortunately, came to us through an audition for our first horror feature film PENANCE where she played devious European model/actress Ivanna. I had fashioned Ivanna’s character after model/action star Milla Jovovich and created “Dasvidaniya: Russian Brides 2” as a fake grindhouse trailer that would play during a premiere event within PENANCE. After premiering the trailer during the Horrible Imaginings International Film Festival and launching online marketing material, the positive feedback convinced us to add “Dasvidaniya: Russian Brides 2” to our 2018 production schedule as an actual feature film series.”

-Dante

Look for DASVIDANIYA: RUSSIAN BRIDES 2 to arrive sometime this year.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/12/2018 at 03:40 AM | 105589