Forums Horror Movie Talk
Grindhouse score

Finally arrived... They were limited to 50 so I bought 2

back print
kaizu Tuesday 12/09/2008 at 11:54 AM | 27644
What I want to know is why has Rose Mcgowan messed her face up with plastic surgery? There was something quite appealing about her. Now her face looks like a piece of cling film pulled over a toilet seat!
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 12/09/2008 at 12:02 PM | 27645
What I want to know is why has Rose Mcgowan messed her face up with plastic surgery? There was something quite appealing about her. Now her face looks like a piece of cling film pulled over a toilet seatRight after Grindhouse she was in a big car crash and it smashed her face. She didn't hide from public and openly showed her scarred face in public. She looks cute again now that they have healed
kaizu Tuesday 12/09/2008 at 12:10 PM | 27647
Cool shirt...that was a great movie

kweandee Tuesday 12/09/2008 at 12:50 PM | 27649
Grindhouse was my favorite movie of that year

Here's the link to the T-shirt te(sorry it's in Japanese) http://bon-kura.com/hpgen/HPB/index.html Check out the Machete,HellRaiser,Chucky,Videodrome...Bac Instinct(! )shirts The're all sold out because each are like limited to30-50copies

but worth looking at
kaizu Tuesday 12/09/2008 at 02:23 PM | 27652
What I want to know is why has Rose Mcgowan messed her face up with plastic surgery? There was something quite appealing about her. Now her face looks like a piece of cling film pulled over a toilet seatRight after Grindhouse she was in a big car crash and it smashed her face. She didn't hide from public and openly showed her scarred face in public. She looks cute again now that they have healed

Ahhh, the old "I damaged my face" excuse. Mickey Rourke said the same thing when he decided to mess his face up.

Nope, sorry, she no longer looks cute in my book. She looks like someone else!
Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 06:56 AM | 27723
Seriously what difference does it make This threads about a t-shirt

From a sour faced bastard before

to

Dazzling beauty queen after Horror cosmetics awaits you and yes, we care...

Later!
kaizu Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 11:19 AM | 27734
I have to admit she does look a little better in the picture you posted. However, give it a few more years and her plastic face will be scraping along the floor with her tits.
Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 11:30 AM | 27735