Forums Horror Collectibles
Who in the blue hell made this???

Looks Mass Produced, but on the other hand I have never herd of a Mass Produced Pennywise before...

hmmm...I'm confuesed...

href="">
Harry Warden Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 06:03 AM | 27716
yeah I don't know of a mass produced veron myself.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 06:23 AM | 27717
Looks pretty good if I do say so myself... Lee or Sam could probably tell us better as to who made it...

I was just over at Darkde and I reminded myself of how much I want "Where's My Cake"... That is just bad ass right there... I wonder what Paul used to make the Grass that is on it???

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 06:33 AM | 27719
Looks pretty good if I do say so myself... Lee or Sam could probably tell us better as to who made it...

I was just over at Darkde and I reminded myself of how much I want "Where's My Cake"... That is just bad ass right there... I wonder what Paul used to make the Grass that is on it???

--Ryannot sure but I believe Sam is coming out with a Nate mask very soon. Where's my cake is such a cool mask. I can't wait to see Sam's take.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 06:36 AM | 27720
Now thats awesome! I didn't know he was doing Nathan... Sam has been raing the bar with every new thing he makes and paints... I mean, I have seen nothing but better and better out of that man... He amazes the hell out of me with each and ever new masterpeice he does... I for one can't wait to see the H4 he puts out... Should make a Killer mask seeing as how there arnt many Part 4 Wilbers around...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 06:56 AM | 27722
That's pretty ck...Lisa would really like that. She has a disturbing love for clowns.

kweandee Wednesday 12/10/2008 at 07:37 AM | 27726