Forums Television
THE WALKING DEAD Star Talks Future Without Rick

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

As we look forward to the return of AMC's THE WALKING DEAD, we can only wonder what is in store for the hit AMC series. We all know by now that Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick will be leaving the show this upcoming season. A lot of the cast have spoken about the topic and one star is promising big things.

Pollyanna McIntosh who plays Jadis/Anne recently spoke to Digital Spy and said the fans will be satisfied with what is to come:

"All I would say about it is you just never know how good it can get, and I don't want people to give up on The Walking Dead because of their grief over Andy, I think they're going to have a lot coming to them. It's weird and it's a strange thing. There's nobody that can replace Andy and that character has been the lynchpin of the series, but we have also lost people that we were incredibly attached to before and the story goes on to new and exciting heights."

She added:

"I have faith in the team to really surprise the audience and I certainly think the fans won't be disappointed with what happens after, it's some pretty cool stuff."

McIntosh concluded:

"It's been difficult for their audience losing some of their great lynchpins as well, but we've seen it go forward. Garret Dillahunt is a friend from a long time ago and seeing him and Lennie [James] do their work together has been an absolute joy.

We have all these wonderful actors that are on our show that are gonna be just as positive, and wonderful, and warm as he was. And that's really the lasting legacy that Andy leaves us as a human being on our set."

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 returns August 12th, with THE WALKING DEAD Season 9 coming back on October 7th to AMC.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 8/08/2018 at 07:17 PM | 105912