Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.
If looks could kill, he wouldn’t need a chainsaw. Leatherface is BACK! Scream Factory presents the fourth installment of the TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE franchise. Texas TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION makes its Blu-ray debut this December.
The film is presented here in an ultimate collector’s edition featuring both the theatrical and director’s cuts, with loads of new extras including new audio commentary and interviews with cast and crew.
When a helpful family invites two lost couples in for a good ol' down-home massacre, the prom night teens find themselves all dressed up ... with no place to escape. To their dismay, the old farmhouse is home to Leatherface and his insane family of cannibalistic psychopaths. Featuring fast-paced fun, standout stars and a horrific helping of the franchise’s own brand of gore, the “fourth Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie takes a comedic turn even more pronounced than the previous two combined!” (The Terror Trap)
- Two Cuts of the Film – the theatrical cut (87 minutes - HD) and the director’s cut (93 minutes - HD with standard definition inserts)
- NEW Audio Commentary with writer/director Kim Henkel (on Director’s Cut)
- NEW The Buzz is Back - an interview with Director of Photography Levie Isaacks
- NEW Marked for Death - an interview with actor Tyler Shea Cone
- NEW If Looks Could Kill: The Return of a “Chainsaw Massacre” - an interview with special makeup effects artist J.M. Logan and production designer Deborah Pastor
- Still Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
The TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION Collector's Edition Blu-ray will be released by Scream Factory December 11th, 2018.