Forums Horror Movie News
James Wan Wanted To Reboot BLADE

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Director James Wan had recently expressed that he wanted to make a BATMAN Horror film. That would be absolutely incredible and only time will tell, but as it turns out the AQUAMAN director had a possible shot at another comic book character years ago.

While appearing on the Happy Sad Confused podcast, Wan revealed that he had an interest in rebooting BLADE.

"Years back, a couple of years back, I think it was right after Conjuring 1 that I went into a particular studio and told them ‘Hey, I’m a big fan of Blade. Would you guys be interested in rebooting Blade?’ So that was one. Obviously, nothing came out of that! But that was my first intro into looking at potential comic book properties."

He added:

"It was just to kind of talk about it. I didn’t have a full presentation. I did have an idea, I can’t quite remember what it was. That’s how far back it was and I’ve done a lot since then so I can’t quite remember what I had thought of. But I did like it at the time."

Who knows what the director will bring us in the future. We will continue to keep you updated on all things Horror.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 12/14/2018 at 09:32 AM | 106167