Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.
Eli Roth’s cannibalistic recent epic THE GREEN INFERNO (and one of the goriest R-rated films we’ve personally ever seen) is coming to Scream Factory in an all-new Blu-ray Collector’s Edition! Here are the early details we have at present time:
• National street date for U.S. and Canada territories (Region A) is April 23rd
• Release will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date).
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured (and Director-approved) comes to us from Devon Whitehead (Valentine, Trick r Treat). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.
• Extras are still in progress and will be announced later in March. What we can confirm today is that will have an all-new in-depth lengthy interview with Roth and cast members. Additionally, any extras that were on the prior release of the film will be ported over.
• A unique surprise from us: Each release will come with a never-before-released CD soundtrack of the score by composer Manuel Riveiro and includes bonus tracks, which will make this a 2-disc set.
You can now pre-order your copy at Scream Factory.
• Standard offer: Includes the Blu-ray plus a rolled 18” x 24” poster of the new art. The posters will be made at a limited-run of 700 pieces. https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/the-green-inferno-collector-s-edition?product_id=7036
• Deluxe offer (Only 250 units available): Includes the Blu-ray, the rolled 18” x 24” and a slipcover signed by Eli Roth. Limit one per customer. https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/the-green-inferno-collector-s-edition-autographed-version?product_id=7040
• The release (sans poster) will also be made available at other retailers to pre-order soon.