Forums Off Topic
TV's Host of "Cheaters" gets stabbed

Have any of you seen the TV show "Cheaters"?

Pretty much, if you think you're girlfriend/boyfriend is cheating you can get this show to investigate and then you show up with the host and a camera crew and catch them on the spot cheating.

I've watched this show before and it's pretty entertaining.

So anyways, the show went off the air (as far as no new episodes) and I never knew why, UNTIL NOW!!!

So apparently the the Host of the show caught stabbed on a boat by someone they caught.

The reason why I'm so skeptical is because they kept the camera's rolling even while he was in the ambulance . . . however people swear to me this is the real deal and why the show got canceled (which would make sense).

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyACPmeFBRQ
DaShape Monday 12/15/2008 at 04:49 PM | 28238
The host was a weenie!

I am glad he got stabbed. haha
Evildsm Monday 12/15/2008 at 05:04 PM | 28241
It's real, but I didn't know that's why the show ended.

I thought there were more episodes after the stabbing.
Snoballz Monday 12/15/2008 at 10:05 PM | 28266
Nah, that's definitely a fake. The way the bloke goes over the de of the boat is text book stuntman stuff. I've always thought that show was fake, that video pretty much puts the icing on the cake for me.
Sourfacedbastard Monday 12/15/2008 at 10:14 PM | 28268
The host was a weenie!

I am glad he got stabbed. haha

LOL thats fucked up Mike....

Who knows it wouldn't be surpring if it were fake...most of these shows are I think and stupid lets not forget how stupid these shows are on top of being fake...never saw it though

kweandee Monday 12/15/2008 at 11:15 PM | 28281
I completely thought it was fake when I first saw it too, just looked liked it was scripted but everybody keeps telling me it's the real deal.
DaShape Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 10:24 PM | 28358
Yeah its real, I heard about this back in college wich was over 3 years ago now...

I wouldnt stab the guy but I can't say I havn't though about punching him in the face

CartyParty Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 11:10 PM | 28361
I completely thought it was fake when I first saw it too, just looked liked it was scripted but everybody keeps telling me it's the real deal.

Don't believe everything you hear.
Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 08:13 AM | 28441
Nah, that's definitely a fake. The way the bloke goes over the de of the boat is text book stuntman stuff. I've always thought that show was fake, that video pretty much puts the icing on the cake for me.

Of course it is fake...

I can't believe someone let the guy stab the other and keep recording it.... No way.
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 01:29 PM | 28449