Forums Horror Collectibles
It's Official... Zombie is back for Halloween 2

href="http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/14672">http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/14672

Looks like some of you will get your wish after all.

SithLord Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 07:54 AM | 28318
Wow, so this makes Rob an official liar Even in that Bloody-Disgusting article, they refer back when Zombie officially stated he would have nothing to do with the sequel.
DaShape Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 08:08 AM | 28319
I liked the first one...so I'd be up for seeing this :)
kweandee Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 05:00 PM | 28332
Sounds great to me.. Only "rob zombie" disapointment was "devils rejcts" , so i think we have nothign to worry about
Wigglethis Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 05:03 PM | 28333
I read about this on his myspace page this morning. I really can't believe it! Very curious to see what he does with this. Bet its going to be totally what Rob wants and thats how they got him to gn on again. We'll see though!
CartyParty Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 11:02 PM | 28359
I read about this on his myspace page this morning. I really can't believe it! Very curious to see what he does with this. Bet its going to be totally what Rob wants and thats how they got him to gn on again. We'll see though

I wouldn't mind it if they gave Rob complete control.

In his 2007 remake you could almost tell there were certain scenes that he was probably told he had to do.
DaShape Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 11:19 PM | 28362
I read about this on his myspace page this morning. I really can't believe it! Very curious to see what he does with this. Bet its going to be totally what Rob wants and thats how they got him to gn on again. We'll see though

In his 2007 remake you could almost tell there were certain scenes that he was probably told he had to do.

Well if you watch the new 4 hour documentary you can totally tell he was pissed off when he had to come back and do the reshoot. Really they changed his whole direction and ending of the movie.

I'm with you though Joel, at least this thing is gonna flow in the direction of the first one!
CartyParty Tuesday 12/16/2008 at 11:42 PM | 28365
you watch he will find a way to mr and mrs elrod in the movie and they will live in a trailer park and he actually will be beating her while on an episode of cops

Johnny Bisco Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 12:43 AM | 28376

Well if you watch the new 4 hour documentary you can totally tell he was pissed off when he had to come back and do the reshoot. Really they changed his whole direction and ending of the movie.

I'm with you though Joel, at least this thing is gonna flow in the direction of the first one

I've yet to see the 4 hour doc.

I really want to see it.

I always got a vibe from that Zombie's Halloween and certain scenes that didn't match up well and I guess my hunch was right.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the Zombie's take on Halloween but certain scenes didn't seem to fit and I assumed that was the studio butting in and saying, "ok Rob, the first half of the film is yours but the second half has to have this and this and this from the original."

Plus, I wasn't a fan of Myers chang Laurie around in the old myers house at the end (the part where she's in the wall and in the ceiling).

I thought that scene dragged out way too long and guess what?

That was part of the reshoot that Zombie didn't want to do from what I've heard.

I often wonder what type of film it would have been if the studio hadn't interfered at all?

Hopefully this next installment can give us a taste of what could have been.
DaShape Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 01:28 AM | 28388
the 4 hour doc is cool but if you REALLY want to see how good it could have been send me a PM i made my own cut of the movie ung 5 different sources and it came out better
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 01:30 AM | 28391
you watch he will find a way to mr and mrs elrod in the movie and they will live in a trailer park and he actually will be beating her while on an episode of cops...and they'll be played by d Haig & Leslie Easterbrook
lblambert Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 01:48 AM | 28393
Plus, the therapy whirlpool scene will now have 10 topless women all having a huge orgy.
DaShape Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 01:54 AM | 28395
the 4 hour doc is cool but if you REALLY want to see how good it could have been send me a PM i made my own cut of the movie ung 5 different sources and it came out better

Johnny Bisco Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 01:54 AM | 28396
i for one think this is going to suck but i will wait and see. better rob zombie then someone else i guess.
customcritters Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 02:04 AM | 28403

that's sweet Bisco!
DaShape Wednesday 12/17/2008 at 02:32 AM | 28411