Forums Horror Collectibles
*UPDATED* Mask-fest / Horrorhound Weekend Update!, DEC 17!

Hey guys,

We've been trying to help out the guys at Horrorhound and E.A. from the HMA with promoting the upcoming HorrorHound weekend.

"The guys at HorrorHound have updated the HorrorHound Indianapolis Guest list with the following names:

DOUG BRADLEY - Pinhead from the Hellraiser Series

ANDREW BRYNIARSKI - Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw remake

ARI LEHMAN - Jason from Friday The 13th

HOWARD SHERMAN - Bub from Day of The Dead

J.D. FEIGELSON - Writer of Dark Night of The Scare Crow

(there are more guests but these are the most recent to be added)

ON TOP OF ALL THIS, YOU CAN NOW PRE-ORDER3 DAY WEEKEND PASSES TO HORRORHOUND WEEKEND / MASK-FEST for ONLY $30.00 FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND!!!

GO HERE TO ORDER YOUR TICKETS NOW!

http://www.horrorhound.com/store.aspx?id=11

CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL MASK-FEST WEBTE AT MASK-FEST , FOR ALL INFO AND UPDATES!

CLICK HERE http://www.thehma.net/mask-fest AND YOU CAN SEE A TON OF ARTISTS ARE GOING TO BE THERE.

(Included in the list of artists attending is our very own Casey Carty from The Prop Shop and Sam McCain from Horror Sanctum Studios.
DaShape Thursday 12/18/2008 at 07:50 AM | 28565
This just in from Bloody-Disgusting:

Huge news for fans of our HorrorHound Weekend, not only are tickets now available (at a new lower price) on the official webte for the March 27-29 show in Indianapolis, IN, but if you order a full weekend pass now you'll score yourself a FREE autograph from one of the dozens of previous HorrorHound Weekend guests (while supplies last). In addition, all paid attendees get FREE admison into the Bloody-Disgusting Film Festival (titles to be announced soon). Attending the March show are Corey Haim (Lost Boys), Derek Mears (the new Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th), Heather Langencamp (Nightmare on Elm Street), John Saxon (Nightmare on Elm Street), Doug Bradely (Hellraiser), Bill Moseley (TCM 2, Devil's Rejects), Andrew Bryniaraski (TCM), Tom Atkins (The Fog, Halloween III), Tom Savini, and almost the entire cast of THE LOST BOYS! Vit the official webte for full guest list and more information. We hope to see you there!

If you order the weekend pass you get a Free Autograph?!?

That's a deal right there because those autographs normally start at least at $20 a pop.

Booman and myself will be attending the event as well as Casey Carty (The Prop Shop), Sam McCain (Horror Sanctum Studios), Justin Mabry (Night Owl) and MANY MORE.

Are you going?

If not get your tickets here http://horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200903/default.aspx
DaShape Thursday 12/18/2008 at 07:34 PM | 28604
Ahhhh I wanna go....lol

In all seriousness though I was attempting to make it but realistically it's not happening. I have way too many expenses at the moment and a posble move to my aunt's house coming up soon. She's getting on in years and took a fall a short while ago and is pretty much housebound nce...and on top of that my son's birthday is the same weekend and I'm sure as much as he enjoys the scary stuff w/me he'd rather a party w/his little friends...lol I will be going to the Fangoria one in NYC in June though if anyone's up for coming out here I'll see ya there :)
kweandee Thursday 12/18/2008 at 07:51 PM | 28606
When this is going to happen here???

Serious, IF the autographs are so cheap, someone could get one for me and I'll pay for it, and the sending cost to Bral.
LÜCKMANN Thursday 12/18/2008 at 08:32 PM | 28613
I'm in...plane tix bought and hotel booked
lblambert Friday 12/19/2008 at 09:37 PM | 28738