Man, I could see REC few days ago.

First, fuckin good! I can't see the original, some say that the end is different, but I can really say that the film is good. That thing like Blair Witch with camera is freakin scary!

The first horror scene, where the old woman attack the cop make me jump on the bed.

Looks like a real documentary, not a movie.

And the kid scene biting his mom's nose??? And in the end, where they are on completely dark room, only with the night vion of the camera, and a freaking chick (or a pile of bones) appears....

Very, very good make up and actors.

A very exciting movie, many creep scenes, not a good story or dialogues, but well produced and deserves to be watched.

But please, don't take it looking for something like The Exorcist. It's about 26% of it, talking about the horror on the movie. Why? Because is that old and tooooo copied thing of zombies, he bite you, you became into a zombie, and bite your dog, and so on....

In the end, it's just another "Redent Blair Witch Evil" film... But take a look on it!
LÜCKMANN Thursday 12/18/2008 at 10:12 PM | 28635
Why? Because is that old and tooooo copied thing of zombies, he bite you, you became into a zombie, and bite your dog, and so on....

LOL...you come out with the funniest comments. It was a great movie...I loved it

kweandee Saturday 12/20/2008 at 01:13 AM | 28753
I've been looking for this movie.

haven't been able to find it.

Snoballz Saturday 12/20/2008 at 05:26 PM | 28869
really good flick
TekNik Monday 1/12/2009 at 12:10 PM | 31784
Is this the one that's subtitled or is it English?

If it's subtitled do they make it difficult to stay into the flick?

Sometimes on non-English subtitled horror films you can miss rare subtle moments of creepiness because you're glancing at the subtitles.

I guess this question makes me sound like a dolt that can't read and watch a movie at the same time.

I've only ever noticed it being annoying though in horror, such as watching the original Ju-on, the Orphanage, etc.
deathrisingup Monday 1/12/2009 at 04:16 PM | 31789
This was the film "Quarantine" was based on right?
ny ghoul Monday 1/12/2009 at 04:47 PM | 31792