Forums Horror Collectibles
A Little Merry Christmas To Myself..........

So a little while ago Andrew anounced that he got the Scarred Mastercopy and offered HB Blanks to whoever wanted one... Well... Of Course I couldn't turn that down, so I jumped on it asap... Andrew informed me yesterday that he had Shipped it... and I checked the tracking on it and here is what it said...

Your item was processed and left our WARRENDALE, PA 15095 facility on December 19, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

It is going to be here TOMORROW!!! Walalalalalalala!!! Woot! I probably wont sleep much tonight... I've been waiting ever nce I even herd of Nick's Scarred to actually Check it out in person!

Thanks Andrew!!! You're the Shit Brother! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 12/20/2008 at 03:08 AM | 28766
That's great man!

I can't wait to see pics of it, I've been wanting to snag one myself.

I have a mask coming tomorrow too, a 78 Deluxe... I got it in trade for my Warlock SE (which was too small for me anyway). So I know that giddy feeling..it's great!

DarkArtist81 Saturday 12/20/2008 at 03:37 AM | 28769
Congrats...
kweandee Saturday 12/20/2008 at 04:08 AM | 28773
That's great man!

I can't wait to see pics of it, I've been wanting to snag one myself.

I have a mask coming tomorrow too, a 78 Deluxe... I got it in trade for my Warlock SE (which was too small for me anyway). So I know that giddy feeling..it's great!Now thats one mask I'd Definatly love to own... The S.E Rocks!

78 Deluxe is pretty Sweet too bro!

I got a Devious H1, so I wouldn't mind owning an H2...

Anyway, Nice Swap bro! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 12/20/2008 at 05:27 AM | 28791