Forums Off Topic
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

* Good and Evil campaigns: Experience eight epic battles from the films as the heroes of Middle-earth, then answer the question: "What if Sauron stopped Frodo from destroying the One Ring?" Find out by playing through nine battles from the Evil de on your quest to destroy the forces of Good. * Character class system: Different characters can perform melee and ranged combat, such as Warriors and Archers, as well as support and specialty classes, such as Mages and Scouts.* LOTR heroes, mounts, and equipment: The battlefield comes to life with heroes, horses, wargs, oliphaunts, catapults, balistas, cave trolls, and more.* Clasc LOTR locations: Jump into epic battles across Pelennor Fields, Helms Deep, Minas Tirith, The Black Gate, and, yes -- even the Shire.* Split-screen action: Grab up to three other friends and play either cooperatively or competitively in the same room. * Online battle: Up to 16 players can connect online and step into these epic Lord of the Rings battles, or up to four players can tackle the campaign together online.
Z willlllllllly Saturday 12/20/2008 at 06:15 AM | 28799
Pretty much Star Wars: Battlefront just Lord of the Rings Style, I'm down with this . .. too many games coming out, not enough time!!!!!
DaShape Saturday 12/20/2008 at 07:09 AM | 28804
Pretty much Star Wars: Battlefront just Lord of the Rings Style, I'm down with this . .. too many games coming out, not enough time

I agree....... The multiplayer seems like it would be interesting.
Z willlllllllly Saturday 12/20/2008 at 03:09 PM | 28850
Pretty much Star Wars: Battlefront just Lord of the Rings Style, I'm down with this . .. too many games coming out, not enough time

I agree....... The multiplayer seems like it would be interesting.

We can assemble a little army of friends, Popp is getting an x-box live account for christmas . .. that's at least 4 of us in

DaShape Saturday 12/20/2008 at 03:46 PM | 28853
^^^^^ Sweet!
Z willlllllllly Saturday 12/20/2008 at 05:26 PM | 28868
The Demo is up for download on the X-box live dashboard now . . . just played it for about 2 hours, man times flies in middle earth

DaShape Friday 1/02/2009 at 11:58 PM | 30642
The demo is awesome...the only thing i don't like about it is two of the characters in multiplayer The scout and The mage I get killed by them the most, and its frustrating. It happens way to often.
Z willlllllllly Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 01:29 AM | 31108
I played the demo yesterday. Didn't do anything for me at all. Poor graphics and clunky controls.
Sourfacedbastard Saturday 1/10/2009 at 09:24 AM | 31643