Forums Trailers and Videos
Trailer For I AM FEAR Is Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

A journalist faces almost certain death after she's abducted by terrorists in Los Angeles, but ravenous wildfires and an unsettling supernatural presence bring new levels of terror to her perilous predicament in Kevin Shulman's I AM FEAR. Featuring a cast that includes Kristina Klebe, Bill Moseley, and William Forsythe. Head on down below to watch the official trailer.

"The film stars Kristina Klebe (Halloween, Hellboy), Eoin Macken (Resident Evil: The Final Chapter), Faran Tahir (Iron Man, Star Trek), Christian Oliver (Hunters), Bill Moseley (Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, House of 1000 Corpses, 3 From Hell), Ali Saam (Argo), Said Faraj (Greenzone), and William Forsythe (The Devil’s Rejects).

Synopsis:

"I Am Fear centers around Sara Brown, a right wing celebrity journalist, who is kidnapped by a terrorist sleeper cell team in Los Angeles and is going to be beheaded via live webcast over the 4th of July weekend. But, as she sits in her cell awaiting her fate, something supernatural begins to threaten the captors' sanity. They wish to show the world the true face of terror, but how can they, when even they have not seen it yet? The film is set against raging, record breaking Southern California wildfires."

I AM FEAR will be released on VOD March 3rd.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 2/21/2020 at 03:27 AM | 106982