Forums Off Topic
Hows it going?

Hows it going fellow horror lovers? Im Tom, I love this place. I have been looking around for a while now and decided to join in on the excitement!! I am a Director and Producer from Maine. I just filmed my own documentary about abandoned state facilities and other places I vited threw out the summer. Im looking forward to talking with a few cool people and sharing some awesome stuff with you guys. Talk soon!
Swimming~In~Blood Saturday 12/20/2008 at 05:56 PM | 28873
Hows it going fellow horror lovers? Im Tom, I love this place. I have been looking around for a while now and decided to join in on the excitement!! I am a Director and Producer from Maine. I just filmed my own documentary about abandoned state facilities and other places I vited threw out the summer. Im looking forward to talking with a few cool people and sharing some awesome stuff with you guys. Talk soon! Welcome aboard Tom! Glad you decided to join up and start posting. Great username, your avatar rocks and your a director and producer, I think you will fit in just fine!

If you need a custom g banner or anything else hit me up anytime. And welcome again bro!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 12/20/2008 at 06:09 PM | 28876
Hows it going fellow horror lovers? Im Tom, I love this place. I have been looking around for a while now and decided to join in on the excitement!! I am a Director and Producer from Maine. I just filmed my own documentary about abandoned state facilities and other places I vited threw out the summer. Im looking forward to talking with a few cool people and sharing some awesome stuff with you guys. Talk soon! Hey Tom!

Welcome and glad you're here!

Looking forward to seeing this documentary.

Let us know when (or if) you get it up online!
DaShape Saturday 12/20/2008 at 08:38 PM | 28895
Hows it going fellow horror lovers? Im Tom, I love this place. I have been looking around for a while now and decided to join in on the excitement!! I am a Director and Producer from Maine. I just filmed my own documentary about abandoned state facilities and other places I vited threw out the summer. Im looking forward to talking with a few cool people and sharing some awesome stuff with you guys. Talk soon! Hey Tom!

Welcome and glad you're here!

Looking forward to seeing this documentary.

Let us know when (or if) you get it up online

yea sure! we filmed all summer and pretty much until the end of sept. now all the editing is going on and we are hoping to release it at the rock and shock festival next october in Worcester, Ma. I will have dvds before hand tho for some peeps. I will be sure to let the community in on it.
Swimming~In~Blood Saturday 12/20/2008 at 08:47 PM | 28896
hehehehehe! your banner is far out dude! that is such a kick ass scene of army of darkness. welcome to the forum!

pamelavoorheesRIP Sunday 12/21/2008 at 12:26 AM | 28909
Hi dude!

I'm Lückmann, from Bral, how you doing?

Your avatar really rocks! I'm forward to see your documentary too. I love this kind of thing, abandoned facilities, cemetaries... It's nice to have a real director here. Many things could be explained now... LOL

Have nice time here!
LÜCKMANN Monday 12/22/2008 at 11:23 AM | 29067
hey tom
condemned1 Friday 1/02/2009 at 04:36 AM | 30531