Forums Off Topic
Ancient Evil "The Power Of Mortez"

Ok... This is a Comic Book that I was working on about a year ago. I had worked on this for about 4 months streight!!! Working with a Story-line, Artwork and Script Writing didn't make it work any faster so! You guys are the FIRST people to have ever seen this bedes my close Friend Timmy and my Family...

Hope you Enjoy it!!! Lots of work here...

"Front Cover"

"Page 1" "Page 2" "Page 3" "Page 4" "Page 5" "Page 6" "Page 7" "Page 8"

Unfortunatly I have not had the time to continue the Story...However seeing how I have it layed out should give you the general Idea for the pictures and the writing. I wanted this to be more on the lines of an Adult Based Comic/Novel... I wanted it to be Nararated by someone. In this Case I have done this ung the Evil Villin...

I wanted this to have a Twisted Ending so my plans for this comic were going to be,

He would eventually Concure EVERY City accept for the "City Of Zetrom". If you havn't already noticed, Zetrom IS Mortez spelled backwards. The evil plot was mply this: Only to find out AFTER they begin to fight! To make the story short, Zetrom was to kill his Evil Brother Mortez, casting all the Undead Knights back to there graves and setting the Kindom Free and back to the way it was! I kind of wanted a Jason Goes to Hell kind of ending... Maybe having Hands reach up out of the ground and pulling Mortez under...Here is a RUFF Sketch of the next battle I started working on before I stoped...

I hope everyone has Enjoied this as much as I did writing it!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 12/22/2008 at 06:24 AM | 29048
Damn!! You're a artist, Ryan. Looks freakin good.

SithLord Monday 12/22/2008 at 03:00 PM | 29052
Pretty badass bro!

I LOVE the blood splatters.

I used to love to do that in my comic work when I was younger.

The word work was well done as well, very crisp.

DarkArtist81 Monday 12/22/2008 at 03:29 PM | 29074
Great work my friend!

Some of the pics kind of remind me of Army of Darkness.
Evildsm Monday 12/22/2008 at 03:39 PM | 29081
Great work my friend!

Some of the pics kind of remind me of Army of Darkness.

If it's not a big surprise, "Army Of Darkness" was my inspiration behind raing an undead army of Skeletons... lol... I thought it would look pretty badass...

I had to actually research the Anatomy of a Human Skeleton so I could see how all the bones were put in place... It wasn't easy drawing the few shots that I have done in this comic...

Thanks Guys! Glad you like it! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 12/22/2008 at 04:27 PM | 29085
Holy hell, Ryan! Very good job! The people here have great talents.. Did you wrote that words??? COngratulations bro! That shit rocks!
LÜCKMANN Monday 12/22/2008 at 04:54 PM | 29088
Holy hell, Ryan! Very good job! The people here have great talents.. Did you wrote that words??? COngratulations bro! That shit rocks!

Yep! I did everything. The Story Line, The Drawings, The Naration. Everything. I drew it all out on Heavy Matted Drawing Paper and inked it ung Sharpies.

Glad you like it! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 12/22/2008 at 06:41 PM | 29098
Pretty cool Ryan...

kweandee Monday 12/22/2008 at 09:24 PM | 29103