Forums Horror Collectibles
Ikea Deltof conversion kit coming soon!

OK gang, we have been working on the converon kit to go with your ikea cases and should have a proto in a week or so. With the holiday things have been busy so we got slowed down but after x-mas we should be able to finish the first proto and take some pics of it all set up. We will have pricing and full specs in the coming week or so.

Here is a pic of an ikea case that the converon will work with.

If your short on room and your looking for a good way to display some masks without drilling into the wall this is your best bet.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 12/22/2008 at 02:35 PM | 29072
Thats going to be bad ass, Scott!

I will probably be picking one of these bad boys up when they are ready.
Evildsm Monday 12/22/2008 at 03:35 PM | 29077
great looking cases scott seth
halloween killer Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 01:26 AM | 29141
yeah no joke! How much is something like this going to run to ship?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 05:31 AM | 29161
yeah no joke! How much is something like this going to run to ship?When I first started collecting masks, I was going to order a Detolf cabinet from IKEA, but the shipping charges were literally quadruple the price of the cabinet.

That's not a joke, the cabinet was $60 and the shipping charges were $240. Needless to say I didn't buy it.

It's too bad, because they definitely make the perfect mask display case.

I can't wait to see the converon.
gummi Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 06:01 AM | 29162
yeah no joke! How much is something like this going to run to ship?When I first started collecting masks, I was going to order a Detolf cabinet from IKEA, but the shipping charges were literally quadruple the price of the cabinet.

That's not a joke, the cabinet was $60 and the shipping charges were $240. Needless to say I didn't buy it.

Ahhh I remember those cases now! I tried the same thing Gummi. Shipping was going to be like $300 or something insane.They are all located on the west coast too so that throws me out of the running. It was even more frustrating because like you said, they were like $60 or something dirt cheap but no way to get to them.

I would have 6 of them if I lived close enough! Arghhhhhh!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 06:45 AM | 29165

Ahhh I remember those cases now! I tried the same thing Gummi. Shipping was going to be like $300 or something insane.They are all located on the west coast too so that throws me out of the running. It was even more frustrating because like you said, they were like $60 or something dirt cheap but no way to get to them.

I would have 6 of them if I lived close enough! Arghhhhhh!There's one here in Philly. Although, I don't live in Philly. I live about 50 mins. away, but the shipping is around 256.00. I looked into these when I first saw Billy Kirkus' setup. I passed.
SithLord Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 07:37 AM | 29169
We have a bunch of ikea locations out here in cali. For $70.00 bucks for a case for 4 masks isnt shabby at all. We want to upgrade the thing and make it worthy of any house or display room. We thought if you already had one that it would be cool to have a kit to upgrade it that would be far less than the shipping price of the case direct from ikea.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 01:10 PM | 29190
I wish I had one close, been wanting a few Detolf shelves for masks and figures... I'm running out of space over here.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 12/27/2008 at 05:22 AM | 29489