Forums Off Topic
few things i would like to show you guys...

hey guys.

I haven't been around much lately due to alot of family drama, but such is life. I would like to take this time to wish each and every ngle one of you the merriest of Christmases, the Happiest of Hanukkah's, the Happiest of Kwanzaa's and a Great Winter Solstice.....

I conder each and everyone of you on this board, whether I have necessarily talked to you or not to be a member of my family. Notice there are no quotes around that family word. ALso, notice i didn't say my online family. I in fact mean that each and everyone of you are members of my family.

I would do anything I could to help any one of you out and I know the vast majority of you would do the same for me...hell...some of you have...I love each and every one of you and wish you and yours nothing but the best.....

now that i have all the mushy shit out of the way, I have a few things i would like to post pictures of....

first up is the Horrorbid Raffle custom myers I won. I added the eyes of a psychopath(BLATANT ADVERTING PLUG FOR PROP SHOP) myself...

Next is a mask called Mob Zombie....aka....Mobster Zombie that I got from a Maker off the HMA...

here we have something i put together. I bought a remake hood from a gentleman to help him out with some quick money...but i had nothing to do with it. So i strapped up a clown face mask i made and put it on the hood...

the last thing i have to show is a wolfman character i have been working on for a bit. He is more of a jim henson/cutesy style werewolf character. I hand laid all the hair, has glas eyes, acrylic teeth...etc....i hope to finish the full body for him over the Christmas break...

take care and happy holidays... Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 12/22/2008 at 09:53 PM | 29107
Those look great.

I love that clown mask.

Looks like a combination of a hockey mask and The Kidnapper.

Very cool.
gummi Monday 12/22/2008 at 10:09 PM | 29108
A very Merry Xmas to you as well hun

Great masks...love the clown and the wolfman at the bottom

kweandee Monday 12/22/2008 at 10:34 PM | 29109
Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Rohatsu, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, or Yule to you too!

Like you, I think of the members of this forum as my family.

We're no where near as dysfunctional as most families, which is a good thing. Right?

I've been wanting to see pics of the Mob Zombie.

I like!

The clown mask is eerie as hell too.

Great pieces all around!
Snoballz Monday 12/22/2008 at 11:06 PM | 29112
Tommy glad you got the mask safely and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did painting it. I really appreciate you calling us all family as I truly feel the same way. I hope everything works out with the drama your going through and if you ever need to chat you have my number bud. As for the rest of the masks you posted. WOW! I am loving that Mob Zobmie and the clown mask!Killer scores!!!!!

Merry Christmas and all the rest!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 12:06 AM | 29124
That Mob Zombie mask it AWESOME man!! They all are! When I see that people on this board really care for each other, and feel the same way I do about it all, it makes me very happy. Thanks for that Tommy, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Myers31TKD Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 01:11 AM | 29136
nice scores and pics really like the zombie and clown mask

seth
halloween killer Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 01:19 AM | 29138
Yeah man, I can say now you are my brother, you know why. You did for me what my relatives here didn't. I really apreciatte what you did for me, and will be eternally glad for this. I'm thinking in some way to return it to you, and think now I know how... Tommy, you are a great guy and have a good heart. Keep always like this, beeing someone special and loved for everybody. Now I have more people on my family from here, this big family at HB. Take care brother!

Btw, I loved the Wolfman! He's killer!
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 11:54 AM | 29181
Happy holidays right back at you Tommy! Love the new masks and thats some killer work on the werewolf for sure. Be sure to post up pics when you get it all finished up.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 01:53 PM | 29195
Cheers to you bro and Happy Holidays!
ny ghoul Tuesday 12/23/2008 at 04:34 PM | 29206