Forums Horror Movie Talk
Escape From Crystal Lake - Flash Game!

Kinda fun.

Merry Christmas!

http://www.gamerevolution.com/goodie/flash_games/escape_from_crystal_lake
CartyParty Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 02:53 PM | 29299
Cool...I'll have to check it out later :)

Can't see it here on my work computer...grrrr...lol
kweandee Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 03:32 PM | 29301
Casey this is actually a really fun game! I'm pretty far into it but I think I may be stuck. I can't find anything to patch the electric running from the generator to the fuse box? Any idea where to find the tools?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 06:07 PM | 29307
Casey this is actually a really fun game! I'm pretty far into it but I think I may be stuck. I can't find anything to patch the electric running from the generator to the fuse box? Any idea where to find the tools?Hey Spaz... A roll of tape is in one of the drawers in cabin 2 I think...but don't feel bad...I have an oar, a box cutter, 2 keys and a roll of tape..the lights are on...and I'm stuck...can't find anything else....I hate games like this.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 07:28 PM | 29321
Casey this is actually a really fun game! I'm pretty far into it but I think I may be stuck. I can't find anything to patch the electric running from the generator to the fuse box? Any idea where to find the tools?Hey Spaz... A roll of tape is in one of the drawers in cabin 2 I think...but don't feel bad...I have an oar, a box cutter, 2 keys and a roll of tape..the lights are on...and I'm stuck...can't find anything else....I hate games like this.

Oh my lord! Shouldn't you be getting vited by three spirits right now Ebeneezer? I have the roll of tape but it says I will shock myself if I try to patch it? I also have the box cutter and the two keys but no electricity or boat oar....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 08:00 PM | 29323

Oh my lord! Shouldn't you be getting vited by three spirits right now Ebeneezer? I have the roll of tape but it says I will shock myself if I try to patch it? I also have the box cutter and the two keys but no electricity or boat oar....

Dummy turn the generator off first!!! When the lights are on you'll find the oar in the bathroom.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 08:04 PM | 29324
I had everything you guys had... Box Cuter, Oar, Roll Of Tape, The generater was up and running along with the lights... I had both Keys... BUT... where else can a guy go? Cabin 3 is locked, the Kitchen is Locked, the Office is Locked, The counslers cabin is Locked... URGHHHH!!! I had all but 5 posters peices... I do know that there is more envolopes on the trail if you back track to your car...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 08:28 PM | 29325
I had everything you guys had... Box Cuter, Oar, Roll Of Tape, The generater was up and running along with the lights... I had both Keys... BUT... where else can a guy go? Cabin 3 is locked, the Kitchen is Locked, the Office is Locked, The counslers cabin is Locked... URGHHHH!!! I had all but 5 posters peices... I do know that there is more envolopes on the trail if you back track to your car...

--RyanI have 13 pieces and everything else like you....but can't get any farther.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 08:31 PM | 29326
I GOT IT SAM!!!

Take your Oar and Bust the Window to The Office!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! --Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 08:39 PM | 29327
I GOT IT SAM!!!

Take your Oar and Bust the Window to The Office!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! --RyanAlready did that....nothing helped... you are still stuck
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 08:47 PM | 29328
I GOT IT SAM!!!

Take your Oar and Bust the Window to The Office!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! --RyanAlready did that....nothing helped... you are still stuck

what a humbug this guy is ^^ alright I am getting close to the end I think. Once you break the winder to the office you have to go in a type in the computer RUN LETTERDROP it then prompts a puzzle, the answer is WATCH OUT JASON IS BEHIND YOU then ole Voorhees shows up and you better have that oar handy. I just got my ass handed to me.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 09:09 PM | 29329
just kicked Jason's ass!But that wasn't the end.He drops a key to a toolshed that is on the path between cabin 1 and 2. Inde the shed there is a baseball bat and someone else....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 09:48 PM | 29330
I GOT IT SAM!!!

what a humbug this guy is ^^ alright I am getting close to the end I think. Once you break the winder to the office you have to go in a type in the computer RUN LETTERDROP it then prompts a puzzle, the answer is WATCH OUT JASON IS BEHIND YOU then ole Voorhees shows up and you better have that oar handy. I just got my ass handed to me.....

Me too....but I doubt it's close to the end....the high end amazing fight scene with Jason just floored me.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 09:50 PM | 29331
I GOT IT SAM!!!

Me too....but I doubt it's close to the end....the high end amazing fight scene with Jason just floored me.

one of these days your gonna slip up and say something potive! Get ready for another high octane brawl fest because Jason is back for a 3rd time!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 09:54 PM | 29332
I made it to the END!!! Once you shut the power off to the Lake Lights, the Electrical Wire stops buzzin around and you can go through safely... When you go to cross the lake is when you will find Jason for the Last time... You have to beat him sensless with the bat until he has stars around his head. then you have to "In the Blink Of an Eye" grab the bow and shoot him... After about 30 rounds and 1,000,000,000 clicks later on the mouse, I STILL Have not Succeeded... Major Props to whoever kills Jason, because I sure as hell can't and it has me so damn Agravated that I am Throughing in the towl and calling it quits...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 10:04 PM | 29333
I JUST KILLED JASON VOORHEES!!!! Ryan you are right, this last fight was insane but here is how I did it!

To kill him you need a combination of the bat and the bow and arrows. Whenever Jason is about to strike, hit him with the bat. J-Dogg will be stunned after three bat swings. When this happens, quickly switch to your bow and arrow and shoot him in the face. Shooting him anywhere else, or hitting him again while he's stunned will cause him to block. Instead of the normal 5 hits, Jason only needs three punches to take you out in this final bout. When the third arrow strikes, Jason is down for good! t back and enjoy the cutscene, and watch the credits.

Sweet glorious victory for all! And if you guys need any help killing Slasher Legends I am ready to take the challenge head on!

Next up Harry Warden! oh and one last thing. Jason may you burn in hell, this was a hard ass game!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/24/2008 at 10:22 PM | 29334
Well I'm glad someone beat Jason at the end. I couldnt switch to the bow and arrow fast enough after the 3 oar blows!!!

I tried for a half hour let it t for a bit and my wife refreshed the page!!!!!

CartyParty Friday 12/26/2008 at 06:31 PM | 29441
Not a bad game!

I just finished it, and found the hidden notes so I could get into Cabin three and get the machete.

It really helped in the final battle, only requiring me to hit him once before he was stunned and ready for the arrow hit.
DarkArtist81 Saturday 12/27/2008 at 05:19 AM | 29488
i couldnt find a place to sleep at the beginning of the game oh well
Johnny Bisco Sunday 12/28/2008 at 04:11 AM | 29625
Not a bad game!

I just finished it, and found the hidden notes so I could get into Cabin three and get the machete.

It really helped in the final battle, only requiring me to hit him once before he was stunned and ready for the arrow hit.

no joke Josh? That would have sure helped!Congrats bro it isn't an easy game!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 12/28/2008 at 04:33 AM | 29629
Not a bad game!

no joke Josh? That would have sure helped!Congrats bro it isn't an easy game!Yeah, I'm anal about secrets like that...

You have to collect the secret notes by following the scavenger hunt clue on the board in the office.

That leads to a note, and to another note, and another.

Once you have those three notes, you take them to the burnt down cabin and you get the key for Cabin 3.

You also get a NES cartridge of the original Friday game.

Inde the Cabin are all of the film posters, Jason's mask and machete, some figures on the wall and a TV with an NES so you can play a bit of the game before going off to kill Jason for real.

DarkArtist81 Sunday 12/28/2008 at 05:30 AM | 29637
That was cool!
Michael Aspinwall Friday 2/20/2009 at 11:20 PM | 36756