Forums Horror Collectibles
The Prop Shop's Original Psychopath 3RD PULL

Little history Behind this perticular peice. This was created about a month or two before the movie's actual Release! It was a VERY SHORT RUN of about 7 or 10 copies so I remember.

It was sculpted by the hands of Casey Carty of The Prop Shop and was done ung several of the teaser pics you see on webtes to promote the upcoming film. This mask has nce Brought on another 2 masks! The Psychopath V2 and now the new Stunning Psychopath V3!!! I can remember watching a feebay auction when the Original Psychopath was first made. The auction sold out at just over $500.00!!!

This is just 1 of Casey's MANY Awesome items! Vit him at
href="http://www.thepropshopte.com">http://www.thepropshopte.com and check out his new Mini Mask line! Those are Very Sweet!

So Now I ask you. Is this mask worthy of being voted in to the Hall Of Fame??? Thanks For those who vote yes! For those who don't... Well -lol... Don't take that personally!

Enjoy! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 12/27/2008 at 05:52 AM | 29493
I completelty understand why you would vote the V3 in over this one. I would personally vote the V2 over this one as far as accuracy reasons, however I posted this on here for it's Historical Value and because Casey did a FANTASTIC JOB on this for just going by the Very Few Teaser shots that were available through BD for the promotion of the film...

That was my motive in listing it! I damn near sold this last night to Lee... I tried to anyway... I was depressed and needed some Fast Cash because the fuel pump just went out in my car and the price on one is 200.00... Don't have that kind of money and if there's one thing I hate, it's not being able to go anywere when I want to...

I've been laid off as well for the past couple of weeks and only have gn up money which isnt what I'm used to bringing in... So I was in a tight spot last night. Thankfully enough, Lee turned it down and Today was a new day to think a game plan over, but it is stopping me from getting the Scarred painted and haired... For now anyway...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 12/29/2008 at 03:55 AM | 29784
I completelty understand why you would vote the V3 in over this one. I would personally vote the V2 over this one as far as accuracy reasons, however I posted this on here for it's Historical Value and because Casey did a FANTASTIC JOB on this for just going by the Very Few Teaser shots that were available through BD for the promotion of the film...

I know exactly what you're saying and agree with you. The v.1 Psychopath was the first indie H9 mask available to collectors...can't beat that for historical value.

I've agreed with Ryan 2 days in a row...time to call the folks at Guiness with a new record.

lblambert Monday 12/29/2008 at 04:48 AM | 29794
didn't think it was possable for lightning to strike twice in the same place?

Harry Warden Monday 12/29/2008 at 04:55 AM | 29799
"... and Moses open the sea with his sticky..."

This is damn wrong, Lee and Ryan together? We're near from the Day The Earth Stood Still...

Ryan, I voted yes, because ALL the stuff (knife and mask as bust). Looks great to be part of HOF to me
LÜCKMANN Monday 12/29/2008 at 03:25 PM | 29831
Lee and I are a Team with this Psychopath mask and I definatly apreciate the Yes Votes as this is a Historical mask and definatly belongs in the HOF.

Thanks for All your Yes Votes! My name in Ryan and I aprove this message! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 12/29/2008 at 09:41 PM | 29876
awesome piece.
condemned1 Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 02:51 AM | 30011
Michael Aspinwall Wednesday 3/04/2009 at 01:54 AM | 38470
I have only been a member here for a few days and i had no idea just how much work and effort goes into the collections details, im amazed and appreciate the talent, especially from casey, I typed in a jason prop mask and saw a random link suggesting the prop shop and WOW, i was amazed and ordered the remake 09 within minutes. i needed the machete to complete the collection but didnt get paid for 2 days, so casey reserved one for me until i got paid, and to be honest his level of service has been great and i cannot wait to recieve my items in the post. So yeah i reckon this mask belongs in the hall of fame :) chris
chrisebrooks06 Sunday 11/01/2009 at 10:18 AM | 57344
well i voted no because,....jk. i voted yes because ias you know i own #7 and i can see 1st hand the beauty and value in a mask like this. and yes their were only 10. i think ill have to put mine on a bust or whatever you got yours on. illhave to wait tjoigh until i have casey re-hair mine.
scaryzack Friday 3/19/2010 at 04:12 AM | 63096
I have to admit I was 50/50 on this...mply because i do not think its one of the more accurate masks out there or even compared to the V2 or V3. But for historical reasons, and I remember when it came out.....its a mask that has a bit of story to it. That counts to me , so YES! (plus casey is uber talented)
ny ghoul Friday 3/19/2010 at 03:49 PM | 63101