Forums Horror Collectibles
Horror Sanctum Studios

Sam McCain is the absolute best for shipping times when it comes to high end masks. he wont make you wait 6 months or more like many others do, its more like a couple weeks, amazing masks and great detail! (but we already know this

)
Johnny Bisco Sunday 12/28/2008 at 01:07 AM | 29602
I received my Devious mask in less than a week from payment.

Awesome sculpt and paint.

Sam is a true profesonal and it shows in his work and service.
Snoballz Monday 12/29/2008 at 12:39 AM | 29741
Not to mention, he's constent with his work. To many guys out there will only do a good job about half the time.
SithLord Monday 12/29/2008 at 01:09 AM | 29745
His hair work is phenomenal too, not the mention that amazing aroma that his masks emit... Love that Latexy goodness.

DarkArtist81 Monday 12/29/2008 at 05:06 AM | 29803
Not to mention, he's constent with his work. To many guys out there will only do a good job about half the time. Definetly!

His hair work is phenomenal too, not the mention that amazing aroma that his masks emit... Love that Latexy goodness.

Amen to that!!
kaizu Monday 12/29/2008 at 03:40 PM | 29836
I HEART SAM!!!

SAM FOR PREDENT!!!!

LOL, hands down the highest quality masks that I own came from HSS.
Evildsm Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 04:24 PM | 30231
What can I say??? The man is a genious!!! Fast Shipping! I can relate as well with the Devious, I had mine in less than a Week as well!!!

Very fine craftsmenship and detailed work! The quality is Definatly there!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 1/02/2009 at 05:35 AM | 30550
Hey Kids, THE LATE DR LADY here.

This is my first-ever attempt to post on HorrorBid, and I'm going to use it to say I think Sam's Devious mask is one of the all-time best, if not THE best, Myers masks ever offered.

And I've seen a LOT of different verons over the years.

If you're a Myers fan, I highly recommend you get hold of Sam and add this great piece to your collection today!

DR LADY Saturday 1/03/2009 at 03:09 PM | 30713
Hey Kids, THE LATE DR LADY here.

This is my first-ever attempt to post on HorrorBid, and I'm going to use it to say I think Sam's Devious mask is one of the all-time best, if not THE best, Myers masks ever offered.

And I've seen a LOT of different verons over the years.

If you're a Myers fan, I highly recommend you get hold of Sam and add this great piece to your collection today!First, thanks for posting up on HorrorBid and Welcome!!!

I have to agree, I really like Sam's Devious (why I own one) and he is an extremely ted artists and that shows through his work.

You'd be doing yourself a favor to pick of something from Horror Sanctum Studios.
DaShape Saturday 1/03/2009 at 03:14 PM | 30716
I have a couple of Sam's items (tarman and pam) and I definately agree his work is amazing and his communication and shipping time are exceptional. I look forward to purchang more pieces from him in the future.

kweandee Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 09:26 PM | 31353
Sam IS the BEST in my opinion!

BEST Myers, I'm done with all of the waiting MONTHS for a mask shit!

Stay away from him when he's had cough medicine.....

He is the only person I will EVER buy Myers masks from period! Oh and I've never owned a Freddy but I will soon

from Sam!

He is a profesonal and it SHOWS!

-Big D
DEVIOUS Wednesday 1/14/2009 at 03:52 AM | 31939
Sam is one of the best by far. He was extremely fast in getting my mask to me and was great with everything. I'd highly recomend him any day.
cropsy Sunday 4/26/2009 at 07:16 PM | 44159
sam is a great guy to deal with.he makes a great product, and gets it to your door fast.witch is more than i can say for most.
souleater666 Wednesday 6/17/2009 at 10:18 PM | 48664