Forums Off Topic
First Transformers 2 Photos Revealed

The new issue of Empire Magazine will have a preview of 2009’s Must See Movies, including a first look at Michael Bay’s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Head on over to Empireonline.com to see the photos in larger resolution. If you look closely, you’ll notice some of the strange Autobot/Decepticon hieroglyphics on the pole and posbly on Sam’s shirt. And the third photo shows Bay and Co prepping for a shot on the Pyramids. John Turturro’s character Agent mmons was spotted by our spies climbing them.

DaShape Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:10 AM | 29822
I dont want to admit it but i am actually looking forward to seeing this.

I am still on the fence with the original one.

I kind of liked it but something about it makes me dislike it.

Megan Fox was the saving grace.

She is soo hot!
Evildsm Monday 12/29/2008 at 06:26 PM | 29855
Yeah, I actually had ZERO ANTICIPATION when seeing the first one.

Everybody online was going on and on about how great it was going to be and I was so ck of hearing about it that i wrote it off completely . .. then when it came out I decided to go see it and actually ended up loving it!

It was actually in my top 10 films of that year (surpringly).

In this next installment the plot involves the Decepticons are out to capture Sam due to information he “learned about the origins of the Transformers and their ancient history of Earth.” I’m guesng this all has something to do with the Pyramids in Egypt. Empire confirms that Egyptian hieroglyphics turn out to be depictions of Transformers who vited Earth long ago.

Humanity is still trying to figure out which Transformers can be trusted and are there to exterminate humans. “The US military and an international coalition has united with the good-guy Autobots.”

So I've got some more pics from part two, Enjoy!!!!

DaShape Monday 12/29/2008 at 07:48 PM | 29864
Definitely looking forward to this.

I loved the first movie despite all the naysayers.

I was always a much bigger fan of Beast Wars than the original Transformers, though, so that may explain my ambivalence toward all the nitpicks.

Those danged hieroglyphics.

The Egyptians had a symbol for everything, apparently.

Eh, who cares about cliches in a movie about giant, fighting robots anyway?

I'd like to see the hieroglyphic for exploons!
Turtle Freak Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 12:02 AM | 29922
I was surprised by how good the first movie was, I thought it was going to suck.

It still had its flaws, but it was a damn good movie.

I'm looking forward to what they do in the sequel.

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 03:35 AM | 30041
I think I figured out what it was that made me dislike the original one.

The way that you can tell who the big sponsers were for the movie....

"EBAY EBAY EBAY"

and the Mountain Dew transformer... CMON!!!

Evildsm Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 04:43 PM | 30232
looking forward to this one i liked the first one
jad Sunday 1/04/2009 at 09:51 AM | 30894
Here's another production photo I found.

I hear the studio is up in arms about the posble NC-17 rating of the sequel.

gummi Sunday 1/04/2009 at 11:10 AM | 30896
Good GOD she's hot....

DarkArtist81 Sunday 1/04/2009 at 04:23 PM | 30908
She was the one thing I hated about the movie.....now Im all for gratuitous sexy babes in slashers and in films like "AMERICAN PIE" etc...but did we REALLY need megan Fox sweating and dripping like a freshly cut Georgia peach all thru this movie???!?!!?! I LOVED the TRANSFORMERS when I was a kid and my little guys love them as well. Its nice to be able to share a movie with them thats not G rated but still cool ie: INDIANA JONES; SPIDER MAN etc etc. TRANSFORMERS didnt need sex appeal. That wasnt going to win any new fans. all it did was make me uncomfortable with my boys. Plus shes hot but doesnt she look like shes 35 next to Shia Labouf? (who by the way hollywood is going to shove down our throats and we wont be able to stomach another film with him in it within a year or so).

Anyway....im looking forward to the next one and I hope STARSCREAM comes back and kicks some ass!
ny ghoul Monday 1/05/2009 at 04:04 AM | 30975
She was the one thing I hated about the movie.....now Im all for gratuitous sexy babes in slashers and in films like "AMERICAN PIE" etc...but did we REALLY need megan Fox sweating and dripping like a freshly cut Georgia peach all thru this movie???!?!!?! I LOVED the TRANSFORMERS when I was a kid and my little guys love them as well. Its nice to be able to share a movie with them thats not G rated but still cool ie: INDIANA JONES; SPIDER MAN etc etc. TRANSFORMERS didnt need sex appeal. That wasnt going to win any new fans. all it did was make me uncomfortable with my boys. Plus shes hot but doesnt she look like shes 35 next to Shia Labouf? (who by the way hollywood is going to shove down our throats and we wont be able to stomach another film with him in it within a year or so).

Anyway....im looking forward to the next one and I hope STARSCREAM comes back and kicks some ass

Dude, I SOOO agree with you.

Having her in the movie seemed like a marketing decion, something to make the guys drool.

That scene when she fixes the car is a perfect example of that... it's not really meant to build upon a character...but rather just show off her perfectly formed features.

Transformers didn't need that at all, just felt superfluous.
DarkArtist81 Monday 1/05/2009 at 05:12 AM | 30984
hhaha cool to see that I didnt come off like a total flat-liner lol. I mean shes a hot woman but in Transformers?

I wouldnt mind seeing her in 3D in MY BLOODY VALENTINE though!
ny ghoul Monday 1/05/2009 at 04:28 PM | 31034
Ghoul, I am going to have to agree with you.

You do make some very valid points.

I wouldn't want to have to worry about my kids seeing something that they shouldn't be seeing.

Things like Spiderman, X-men, Batman and Transformers should be made safe for kids.
Evildsm Monday 1/05/2009 at 05:36 PM | 31039